Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Insect food drops.
I have a simple question, really. Has anyone noticed where in the Coliseum insect foods drop more? I noticed the Waterway mostly drops seafood, meat and plant foods are in no short supply.

Thanks in advance,
Lavender.
I have a simple question, really. Has anyone noticed where in the Coliseum insect foods drop more? I noticed the Waterway mostly drops seafood, meat and plant foods are in no short supply.

Thanks in advance,
Lavender.
@lavenderqueen

Arena and the Mire are good places (blueshell bugs, protective wasp, two toned wasp). Most areas have at least 2 insect drops except for the Waterway. Lower level areas have 4 or 5 insect drops (Training grounds, woodland path)
@lavenderqueen

Arena and the Mire are good places (blueshell bugs, protective wasp, two toned wasp). Most areas have at least 2 insect drops except for the Waterway. Lower level areas have 4 or 5 insect drops (Training grounds, woodland path)
Thank you so much for the information and for taking the time to reply. I will follow your advice.
Thank you so much for the information and for taking the time to reply. I will follow your advice.