Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Invisible dragons? Lair error?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32
I just got the same issue, my lair was fine yesterday, but today when I tried to bond with my familiars, half way through my lair I got unnamed dragon without a picture, familiar or anything, just a blank page. When I went to my lair, pages 4&5 are missing all dragons, only shows one slot for unnamed dragon but the picture is missing, and 3rd page is half way full.

I think the error occurred after my sales in Auction House expired, but I'm missing more dragons than the ones I was selling.

Oh and I think the first dragon not showing was supposed to grow up today, I can't see any dragons after it
I just got the same issue, my lair was fine yesterday, but today when I tried to bond with my familiars, half way through my lair I got unnamed dragon without a picture, familiar or anything, just a blank page. When I went to my lair, pages 4&5 are missing all dragons, only shows one slot for unnamed dragon but the picture is missing, and 3rd page is half way full.

I think the error occurred after my sales in Auction House expired, but I'm missing more dragons than the ones I was selling.

Oh and I think the first dragon not showing was supposed to grow up today, I can't see any dragons after it
I am having this problem too. Only my first three dragons are visible, and a dragon that was supposed to grow up today is just a blank box. The dragons after him [two adults and some hatchies that aren't ready to grow up, and I think one more that is also supposed to grow up today] are gone entirely

however, two of my missing dragons are still on their nest and I can see them there
I am having this problem too. Only my first three dragons are visible, and a dragon that was supposed to grow up today is just a blank box. The dragons after him [two adults and some hatchies that aren't ready to grow up, and I think one more that is also supposed to grow up today] are gone entirely

however, two of my missing dragons are still on their nest and I can see them there
Same for me too! Last page of my lair is missing! http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=44335&page=5
Same for me too! Last page of my lair is missing! http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=44335&page=5
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
Representing from the other forum that was previously locked. I lost I believe four dragons. The rest of the row, and then an egg I hatched this morning.
Representing from the other forum that was previously locked. I lost I believe four dragons. The rest of the row, and then an egg I hatched this morning.
I'm not sure if anything else can be added, but it seems like this bug only affects the page that the newly grown dragons are on. In my lair, several of my hatchlings on pages 1 and 2 were due to grow up, and since they were near the top and bottom...I can't do anything with them. I can't rearrange them, I can't even go manually clicking through the dragons, as the broken dragons only show up with a name and nothing else when you view them.
I'm not sure if anything else can be added, but it seems like this bug only affects the page that the newly grown dragons are on. In my lair, several of my hatchlings on pages 1 and 2 were due to grow up, and since they were near the top and bottom...I can't do anything with them. I can't rearrange them, I can't even go manually clicking through the dragons, as the broken dragons only show up with a name and nothing else when you view them.
I'm having similar issues. I seem to have 5 missing lair slots across two pages, as well. [img]https://33.media.tumblr.com/fa4b552b80f7b5ee1446596b99aa7760/tumblr_ncayp8gxOT1tc8d43o1_1280.jpg[/img] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/395913ddfa3fbbccfce1512a7d3e4393/tumblr_ncayp8gxOT1tc8d43o2_1280.jpg[/img] All of my invisible dragons are 6-day old unnamed hatchlings who were supposed to grow up today. When I do get to one of their pages, this is all I see: [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/94e2f50fd76460e7dc3f7d97fc2e550e/tumblr_ncayp8gxOT1tc8d43o3_1280.jpg[/img]
I'm having similar issues. I seem to have 5 missing lair slots across two pages, as well.
tumblr_ncayp8gxOT1tc8d43o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ncayp8gxOT1tc8d43o2_1280.jpg

All of my invisible dragons are 6-day old unnamed hatchlings who were supposed to grow up today. When I do get to one of their pages, this is all I see:
tumblr_ncayp8gxOT1tc8d43o3_1280.jpg
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
I still have an issue with the 5th page of my lair. [img]http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o707/troublehorizon/weirdlair2_zpsbc9020b2.png[/img] Not all the dragons were set to age today but there seems to be an issue where the one that was messes up the entire page.
I still have an issue with the 5th page of my lair.

weirdlair2_zpsbc9020b2.png

Not all the dragons were set to age today but there seems to be an issue where the one that was messes up the entire page.
Same problem as yesterday(?) or whenever it happened on page five of my lair, can see the top row, Solaina's place shows but I can't access her page or see her image and after that all the dragons are gone. Solaina (and I believe 5-6 other dragons) was due to grow up today.

Page 6 is working as normal afterwards, with no dragons due to grow up.
Same problem as yesterday(?) or whenever it happened on page five of my lair, can see the top row, Solaina's place shows but I can't access her page or see her image and after that all the dragons are gone. Solaina (and I believe 5-6 other dragons) was due to grow up today.

Page 6 is working as normal afterwards, with no dragons due to grow up.
I have the same issue...
I have the same issue...
most of the fifth page of my lair is gone. as in, I have the first dragon, an invisible unnamed, and that's it. the dragon on page six appears, and pages 1-4 seem fine too.

the 'invisible' one doesn't appear, even when navigating to its individual page. the ones that straight up aren't on the page seem to still exist, I just have to use the arrows on the page six dragon's profile to manually go back through them.

I tried clearing my cache, which didn't help.
most of the fifth page of my lair is gone. as in, I have the first dragon, an invisible unnamed, and that's it. the dragon on page six appears, and pages 1-4 seem fine too.

the 'invisible' one doesn't appear, even when navigating to its individual page. the ones that straight up aren't on the page seem to still exist, I just have to use the arrows on the page six dragon's profile to manually go back through them.

I tried clearing my cache, which didn't help.
they/them
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32