Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Decoded Note Speculation
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
dont trust the tengu, im surprised no one mentioned the tengu
dont trust the tengu, im surprised no one mentioned the tengu
tumblr_pf64ggJWKU1wwhno0o1_500.png
@shinyFeraligatr while tengu arent specifically mentioned in the notes i wouldnt be surprised if they were among the humanoid rebellion. (are they considered humanoids?)
@shinyFeraligatr while tengu arent specifically mentioned in the notes i wouldnt be surprised if they were among the humanoid rebellion. (are they considered humanoids?)
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
@Sareaza

They are about as humanoid as the Aviar, so I wouldn't be surprised =U
@Sareaza

They are about as humanoid as the Aviar, so I wouldn't be surprised =U
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro9_250.gif
@Dragonlaird I really don't want to lose this, all these theories are so exciting. but here's my two cents; I've noticed though lately that the gods are also becoming a lot more active what with the Tidelord's new shout out and them posting the holiday notifications since this past June. Like they want the flights aware of something going down and fostering the celebrations that happen at the end of each month. [quote]About once a month, all dragonkind will come together and celebrate one of the eleven elements for an entire week. Holidays are meant as an armistice time, and conflict is discouraged.[/quote] Also, did all of the gods always have shout outs? Icewarden's is rather interesting if it relates back to this topic: [url]http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=6[/url]
@Dragonlaird
I really don't want to lose this, all these theories are so exciting.
but here's my two cents;

I've noticed though lately that the gods are also becoming a lot more active what with the Tidelord's new shout out and them posting the holiday notifications since this past June. Like they want the flights aware of something going down and fostering the celebrations that happen at the end of each month.
Quote:
About once a month, all dragonkind will come together and celebrate one of the eleven elements for an entire week. Holidays are meant as an armistice time, and conflict is discouraged.

Also, did all of the gods always have shout outs? Icewarden's is rather interesting if it relates back to this topic: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=userpage&id=6
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
These theories talk about familiars stealing dragon eggs so, is that why unhatched eggs fall in coli?
These theories talk about familiars stealing dragon eggs so, is that why unhatched eggs fall in coli?
Current goals: peace of mind and a long comfy nap :3

Got my forum shiny star on 18 sept account fr and 19 sept where I live!
@Sidegrinder Saving this for reasons. owo
@Sidegrinder Saving this for reasons. owo
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Eupithecia (I'm gonna keep tabs on this thread!!)

Just putting it out there, what kind of impact could a new flight (our uprising of familiars) have on the dominance charts?? Just like how dragons get stat boosts would our foes get boosts in the coli? Could gathering turns take a hit? The implications of such a force are terrifying. Time to invest in some serious work at the coli and prep for some intense dom pushes :')
@Eupithecia (I'm gonna keep tabs on this thread!!)

Just putting it out there, what kind of impact could a new flight (our uprising of familiars) have on the dominance charts?? Just like how dragons get stat boosts would our foes get boosts in the coli? Could gathering turns take a hit? The implications of such a force are terrifying. Time to invest in some serious work at the coli and prep for some intense dom pushes :')
@GhostScream
Quite interesting, saving this for later :)

As a member of Plague, if there is a war coming, what will we be able to do? There was a topic long ago for flight projects, such as building homes, temples and such. Could there be something similar coming? Building shelters, researching weapons as a flight project, helping with dominance? Why not make our very own Emperor? The encyclopedia entry sstates it may have up to 11 heads each controlling the element that spawned it, why not make one with dragons from each flight? I'm sure the Lightning Flight can come up with something to control it.
On the other hand, us Plague could engineer some disease or poison to fight the humanoids if needed. Though we can't promise there won't be side effects. insert evil grin here XD

Edited for typos
@GhostScream
Quite interesting, saving this for later :)

As a member of Plague, if there is a war coming, what will we be able to do? There was a topic long ago for flight projects, such as building homes, temples and such. Could there be something similar coming? Building shelters, researching weapons as a flight project, helping with dominance? Why not make our very own Emperor? The encyclopedia entry sstates it may have up to 11 heads each controlling the element that spawned it, why not make one with dragons from each flight? I'm sure the Lightning Flight can come up with something to control it.
On the other hand, us Plague could engineer some disease or poison to fight the humanoids if needed. Though we can't promise there won't be side effects. insert evil grin here XD

Edited for typos
I may not respond due to real life duties, but I'm willing to breed any of my breeding pairs on request, pm me and we can negotiate the details.
@Telelia cuz this is bawss

AND this kind of explains my feelings about dragons- fast leveling in the Kelp Beds I'm like... Marmatees are said to be gentle... so I'm a jerk for beating them up... and Maren. What did they do? We just plunked and invaded. So strike two for "we're jerks"
@Telelia cuz this is bawss

AND this kind of explains my feelings about dragons- fast leveling in the Kelp Beds I'm like... Marmatees are said to be gentle... so I'm a jerk for beating them up... and Maren. What did they do? We just plunked and invaded. So strike two for "we're jerks"
I am ahead of FR time by +2 hours
Quitting Flight Rising- currently wanting League items for my gen 1's and retired items
@akhematon

This is a mysterious topic, yet very interesting.
@akhematon

This is a mysterious topic, yet very interesting.
008.png000.png001.png005.png006_1.png007.png08992de570c2db1d9bf02d05f5d8680ab664080a.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16