Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Padfoots Hatchery: XYY XXY Hatchlings!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
@Devildove @Wolfsgrin @Arin
Spoils of War nest hatched! Two X/Y/Y's and two that are one off from X/Y/Y. Check em out on the front page under the hatchlings section :3

As per usual, prices are negotiable!
@Devildove @Wolfsgrin @Arin
Spoils of War nest hatched! Two X/Y/Y's and two that are one off from X/Y/Y. Check em out on the front page under the hatchlings section :3

As per usual, prices are negotiable!
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngrficGdy.gifqCbUEpz.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
^
^
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.pngrficGdy.gifqCbUEpz.giftumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
^
^
^
^
@xpadfootx
Hello i saw your azure/storm/white male coatl baby from search I wonder if you're selling him ? If yes for how much please thank you
@xpadfootx
Hello i saw your azure/storm/white male coatl baby from search I wonder if you're selling him ? If yes for how much please thank you
@Siuyu
Yessir/ma'am! I just haven't gotten around to putting the hatchlings up on here or in the AH yet (IRL things going on) I'd normally put him up for around 150k and his brother 125k. But I'm open to haggling price, so feel free to PM me :D
@Siuyu
Yessir/ma'am! I just haven't gotten around to putting the hatchlings up on here or in the AH yet (IRL things going on) I'd normally put him up for around 150k and his brother 125k. But I'm open to haggling price, so feel free to PM me :D
@xpadfootx
oh I only have 70k at the moment so i guess I will have to pass thank you for your answer anyway .
@xpadfootx
oh I only have 70k at the moment so i guess I will have to pass thank you for your answer anyway .
@Siuyu
omg I thought I had replied to this! Since I need lair space, if you want to send a CR for 60k, you can take him for that amount.
@Siuyu
omg I thought I had replied to this! Since I need lair space, if you want to send a CR for 60k, you can take him for that amount.
@xpadfootx
a great I will send you a cr for him then thank you
@xpadfootx
a great I will send you a cr for him then thank you
@Wolfsgrin @ChaliceCabriel @Arin

I've got a Spoils of War Nest currently hatched, if you guys are interested, 75k* asking price for the hatchlings.

*prices negotiable
@Wolfsgrin @ChaliceCabriel @Arin

I've got a Spoils of War Nest currently hatched, if you guys are interested, 75k* asking price for the hatchlings.

*prices negotiable
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23