Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Food points disappearing?
So I gathered a bunch of seafood, and a little meat and bugs today.... and when I converted they didn't show up. Like they just disappeared. Vanished.

Seafood points were at zero. Gathered seafood about 10 times, didn't count exact food points. Still had zero after converting. (This is how I know it just vanished instead of adding to my points.)

Anyone else have this problem?

I'm kinda out on Seafood now (hence why I have to gather it) for some of my seafood only dragons...
So I gathered a bunch of seafood, and a little meat and bugs today.... and when I converted they didn't show up. Like they just disappeared. Vanished.

Seafood points were at zero. Gathered seafood about 10 times, didn't count exact food points. Still had zero after converting. (This is how I know it just vanished instead of adding to my points.)

Anyone else have this problem?

I'm kinda out on Seafood now (hence why I have to gather it) for some of my seafood only dragons...
@Oceancrest has this happened more than once? You may have sold them accidentally instead of converting.
@Oceancrest has this happened more than once? You may have sold them accidentally instead of converting.
@Chespin once I get more food I'll see if it happens again. I double check that I'm hitting convert...because I did that once before, a while back. But I know I hit convert.
@Chespin once I get more food I'll see if it happens again. I double check that I'm hitting convert...because I did that once before, a while back. But I know I hit convert.
@Chespin

Thanks, I checked with food. And it is working again. Only seemed to happen once. But if it happens again in the future I'll post again.
@Chespin

Thanks, I checked with food. And it is working again. Only seemed to happen once. But if it happens again in the future I'll post again.
@Oceancrest Well at least it was a one time thing :D it may have been a server hiccup of some sort too. I never pay attention to converted food, I should probably start doing that ahaha
@Oceancrest Well at least it was a one time thing :D it may have been a server hiccup of some sort too. I never pay attention to converted food, I should probably start doing that ahaha
I know that something similar happened to a friend of mine, but where the thread might be I have no idea.
I know that something similar happened to a friend of mine, but where the thread might be I have no idea.
This same bug just happened to me now, and I know that I didn't accidentally sell them. (It's happened to me several times before, too, but those times I assumed I had accidentally clicked sell, so I'm very careful to avoid it now. In retrospect, since it happened even when I was careful, it probably was the bug before too.)
This same bug just happened to me now, and I know that I didn't accidentally sell them. (It's happened to me several times before, too, but those times I assumed I had accidentally clicked sell, so I'm very careful to avoid it now. In retrospect, since it happened even when I was careful, it probably was the bug before too.)
It's happened to me, too, but I worried it might have been my imagination so I didn't post :P
With me it was just a handful of melons and kelp bed insects, nothing major.
It's happened to me, too, but I worried it might have been my imagination so I didn't post :P
With me it was just a handful of melons and kelp bed insects, nothing major.
66MHIIb.png