Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Good fight Ice/Lightning
1 2 3
How's Lightning's forums? Is it as crazy as ours right now? XD
How's Lightning's forums? Is it as crazy as ours right now? XD
1009gIL.png
I can definitely say, these last few hours will be interesting! Too bad I'm tired... Why must I be 3 hours ahead of FR?! I don't get to watch my anxiety go through the roof as I watch the end of this back and forth battle XD

Good just to both flights! It was definitely entertaining to take part in this! I didn't follow the light/shadow dom battle too much as I wasn't a part of it, but this was a lot of fun!
I can definitely say, these last few hours will be interesting! Too bad I'm tired... Why must I be 3 hours ahead of FR?! I don't get to watch my anxiety go through the roof as I watch the end of this back and forth battle XD

Good just to both flights! It was definitely entertaining to take part in this! I didn't follow the light/shadow dom battle too much as I wasn't a part of it, but this was a lot of fun!
JWlblI8.png243.gif
I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you.
I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you.
@Culex

Surely you owe me a new monitor.
@Culex

Surely you owe me a new monitor.
tumblr_o2ivzpFeFE1uzmlc4o1_500.gif
Yes! It's been an amazing dominance battle. Probably my favourite one since joining the site actually. I've loved the back and forth.
Yes! It's been an amazing dominance battle. Probably my favourite one since joining the site actually. I've loved the back and forth.
tXKbExw.png
1 2 3