Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Swip's Swap bug
For some reason, my swap offer seems to be stuck on Crimson tail bangle, and the time says expired. It's been like this for at least four or five hours now. i tried clearing my history, and shutting the browser down and reopening it, but it's not changing at all.
For some reason, my swap offer seems to be stuck on Crimson tail bangle, and the time says expired. It's been like this for at least four or five hours now. i tried clearing my history, and shutting the browser down and reopening it, but it's not changing at all.
@Khat this happens when your computer's time is out of sync. Make sure your computer is properly synced with internet time. You can do this by going to "Change date and time settings", going to "Internet time" tab, change settings, selecting an internet time server and selecting "Sync now". I use time.nist.gov but I don't think it matters which one you choose. :D
@Khat this happens when your computer's time is out of sync. Make sure your computer is properly synced with internet time. You can do this by going to "Change date and time settings", going to "Internet time" tab, change settings, selecting an internet time server and selecting "Sync now". I use time.nist.gov but I don't think it matters which one you choose. :D
Well, that's a bit annoying. My computer only tells me there's been an error if I try to sync up.
Well, that's a bit annoying. My computer only tells me there's been an error if I try to sync up.
@Khat that happens to me a lot- usually trying to sync to a different time server or attempting to do it multiple times fixes it eventually. Sometimes it's just very stubborn.
@Khat that happens to me a lot- usually trying to sync to a different time server or attempting to do it multiple times fixes it eventually. Sometimes it's just very stubborn.