@Falon also lightning nest open :D
@Falon also lightning nest open :D
@Falon :: I'm still down for renting out Plague nests~
@Falon :: I'm still down for renting out Plague nests~
Current Goals
Tertiary Gene: Underbelly :: 9kt / 150kt
Primary Gene: Iridescent :: 396 / 1500 gems
@Falon
I also have plague nests open, I'm waiting for many of my dragons to be ready to breed so I can do multiples right now if you'd like.
@Falon
I also have plague nests open, I'm waiting for many of my dragons to be ready to breed so I can do multiples right now if you'd like.
@Falon I'll need a few days' notice to make sure one is clear. Else, yeah, you can still rent my nests as needed.
@Falon I'll need a few days' notice to make sure one is clear. Else, yeah, you can still rent my nests as needed.
CedVBCC.pngnk0fJDk.pngVGFt0eW.png
@Falon still available :)
@Falon still available :)
ZIZI9uV.png5cx1lc.jpg
Although you've already got one, I'm in Nature, and I always have at least one space open. I charge nothing for nests, too!

The same goes for anyone else, if you need a Nature nest, feel free to contact me!
Although you've already got one, I'm in Nature, and I always have at least one space open. I charge nothing for nests, too!

The same goes for anyone else, if you need a Nature nest, feel free to contact me!
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro10_250.gif
@Falon

I can have a spot open for you in just a few minutes if you still need a Lightning one.
@Falon

I can have a spot open for you in just a few minutes if you still need a Lightning one.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro4_250.gif
@Falon

Still willing to host for Arcane nest.
@Falon

Still willing to host for Arcane nest.
2v8386u.jpg

+2 FR
@Falon Ice nests here :)
@Falon Ice nests here :)
JYOlR25.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7