Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Darkness my old friend (Open)
1 2 3
@Zekaryu @Leafchu @Lipizzara @Wolfsong1994 @Korozo @Silverdragoness

2qtll53.png

Flicks her fins up as she hears the distant yelps of another dragon. She hopped off her Imperian-moble, and flaps her wings a bit to move quickly back the way they came. She starts to near what looks like a pile of feathers, but as she got closer she noticed that was a Coatl limping in her direction.
"Hey. Are you lost or something. The party is up ahead." She flicked a fin forward to indicate her partial focus on both going back, and speaking to the stranger.
@Zekaryu @Leafchu @Lipizzara @Wolfsong1994 @Korozo @Silverdragoness

2qtll53.png

Flicks her fins up as she hears the distant yelps of another dragon. She hopped off her Imperian-moble, and flaps her wings a bit to move quickly back the way they came. She starts to near what looks like a pile of feathers, but as she got closer she noticed that was a Coatl limping in her direction.
"Hey. Are you lost or something. The party is up ahead." She flicked a fin forward to indicate her partial focus on both going back, and speaking to the stranger.
130.png
~((Should we wait for the guy that started the rp before continuing? :/))~
~((Should we wait for the guy that started the rp before continuing? :/))~
Gejcwcq.png
@Zekaryu @Korozo @Lipizzara @Wolfsong1994 @GalesEpicenter @Silverdragoness

(sorry!)

Natsu was laying under a pile of rocks, but he managed to shake them off him."Who are you?"He slurred.The spiral hit his head hard when he fell, making him have a concussion."I don't fell to good..."
@Zekaryu @Korozo @Lipizzara @Wolfsong1994 @GalesEpicenter @Silverdragoness

(sorry!)

Natsu was laying under a pile of rocks, but he managed to shake them off him."Who are you?"He slurred.The spiral hit his head hard when he fell, making him have a concussion."I don't fell to good..."
i0wq.png
xRO9e.gif
@Zekaryu @Korozo @Lipizzara @Leafchu @GalesEpicenter @Silverdragoness [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4821596] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48216/4821596_350.png[/img] [/url] Turning towards Raquaro, "Sure, sounds good. I'm hearing something, though I'd rather not stick around to meet whatever it is." Noticing the little fae, who had hopped on his back, suddenly fly back towards the entrance. "It seems we're not the only ones who fell, should we wait for them to catch up?" He pointed this question in the wildclaw's direction, though the sound was concerning him, as it seemed it was coming closer...
@Zekaryu @Korozo @Lipizzara @Leafchu @GalesEpicenter @Silverdragoness

4821596_350.png

Turning towards Raquaro, "Sure, sounds good. I'm hearing something, though I'd rather not stick around to meet whatever it is." Noticing the little fae, who had hopped on his back, suddenly fly back towards the entrance. "It seems we're not the only ones who fell, should we wait for them to catch up?" He pointed this question in the wildclaw's direction, though the sound was concerning him, as it seemed it was coming closer...
fmcx84ip.png
1 2 3