Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Silent Hill gamers?
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Kimikada

That's actually a pretty clever way of dealing with two players in a one player story...
or maybe it's just kinda lazy and stupid, given that I bet a lot of plot-holes come from it XP
@Kimikada

That's actually a pretty clever way of dealing with two players in a one player story...
or maybe it's just kinda lazy and stupid, given that I bet a lot of plot-holes come from it XP
eppAZHY.pngu1qMgY0.png SqnIrhs.png
@LilacsandFreedom @Kimikada

RE6 does that for Ada's campaign since it was originally meant to be just single player, and it's an interesting solution, but also a little bit of a bummer. The other campaigns have you playing with a partner, so you each have stuff for you to do and a role in the story. In Ada's, the partner character can't open certain doors or progress plot, disappears for cutscenes, etc. Works fine as long as player 2 doesn't mind it!

I didn't know there was Dead Space co-op, now I definitely want to try it again O8
@LilacsandFreedom @Kimikada

RE6 does that for Ada's campaign since it was originally meant to be just single player, and it's an interesting solution, but also a little bit of a bummer. The other campaigns have you playing with a partner, so you each have stuff for you to do and a role in the story. In Ada's, the partner character can't open certain doors or progress plot, disappears for cutscenes, etc. Works fine as long as player 2 doesn't mind it!

I didn't know there was Dead Space co-op, now I definitely want to try it again O8
@LilacsandFreedom @superflumous
I like when games give you separate goals in co-op. It's more fun than having to race the other person to do the same thing.
Deadspace co-op was top other than the cutscene bit like I said in the last post. Story was still botched though. Lol, why would they even bother changing the end.
@LilacsandFreedom @superflumous
I like when games give you separate goals in co-op. It's more fun than having to race the other person to do the same thing.
Deadspace co-op was top other than the cutscene bit like I said in the last post. Story was still botched though. Lol, why would they even bother changing the end.
@superflumous @Kimikada

Personally, I think that it works better having separate goals and such in Co-Op (or just good ol' fashion teamwork) but, in either case, I still give them credit where credit's due, as far as trying to deal with things goes XP
@superflumous @Kimikada

Personally, I think that it works better having separate goals and such in Co-Op (or just good ol' fashion teamwork) but, in either case, I still give them credit where credit's due, as far as trying to deal with things goes XP
@Kimikada @LilacsandFreedom
Whaaat they changed the end to fit co-op? I'd be just fine to have an unexplained partner during gameplay, if the game was originally intended to be one player.

Yeah, it's definitely more fun when a game gives you separate goals, while still in the frame of teamwork. You go this way, I'll go that one, we meet up, then we do other things again, etc!
@Kimikada @LilacsandFreedom
Whaaat they changed the end to fit co-op? I'd be just fine to have an unexplained partner during gameplay, if the game was originally intended to be one player.

Yeah, it's definitely more fun when a game gives you separate goals, while still in the frame of teamwork. You go this way, I'll go that one, we meet up, then we do other things again, etc!
@superflumous

hooray for teamwork!

but, of course, you also have co-op wherein everyone tries to mess each-other up XD
@superflumous

hooray for teamwork!

but, of course, you also have co-op wherein everyone tries to mess each-other up XD
@superflumous @LilacsandFreedom
Haha, sorry, they didn't change the ending but I kinda wished they did. Maybe it's just because I hated the normal ending. I like a lot of co-op horror games like L4D and Dead Rising has awesome co-op. I would most certainly recommend it!
@superflumous @LilacsandFreedom
Haha, sorry, they didn't change the ending but I kinda wished they did. Maybe it's just because I hated the normal ending. I like a lot of co-op horror games like L4D and Dead Rising has awesome co-op. I would most certainly recommend it!
@Kimikada
I LOVE L4D BUT I'M NOT VERY GOOD AT IT ;;A;

but that's ok because i mod the hell out of it and still have fun HAHA
@Kimikada
I LOVE L4D BUT I'M NOT VERY GOOD AT IT ;;A;

but that's ok because i mod the hell out of it and still have fun HAHA
@superflumous
Man L4D is such a good game. I remember when people were mad because the second one came out 'too soon' so a lot of people boycotted it and refused to play it, but when they did it turned out to be wayy better that the first one because of the melee weapons and overall handling haha.
@superflumous
Man L4D is such a good game. I remember when people were mad because the second one came out 'too soon' so a lot of people boycotted it and refused to play it, but when they did it turned out to be wayy better that the first one because of the melee weapons and overall handling haha.
@Kimikada

that's ridiculous about the whole L4D2 thing XP
but, then again, there's a lot of craziness in the gaming community overall, I guess XP
@Kimikada

that's ridiculous about the whole L4D2 thing XP
but, then again, there's a lot of craziness in the gaming community overall, I guess XP
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27