Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | To Go Home - OPEN (animal RP)
1 2
OOC: It's past midnight here, so I think I'll drop off for the night after this post. Hopefully the RP gets more joiners 'tomorrow'!

@Jaskathefennec

In response to Hati's somewhat, well, catty reply, Pierce stood up and shook himself dry of the waterfall spray that'd soaked into his fur. Besides showing off his thicker, coarser coat, he also managed to scatter a few drops in Hati's direction. "Well, they'd better be coming soon, or I'm going back to my warm, dry den faster than you could say 'Tall Rocks'." Sure, one of said 'others' was his own Clanmate, but being a bit of a loner, Pierce had lost track of them in the chaos after the Clan feast mere hours ago; one of the older canines had succumbed to smoke inhalation right after eating, and the healers, in a frenzy to save her, had chased the entire Clan helter-skelter out of camp in an attempt to 'give her some fresh air'. Pierce had slipped out and left amidst the meleé, so he hadn't seen where the other canine had gone off to.
OOC: It's past midnight here, so I think I'll drop off for the night after this post. Hopefully the RP gets more joiners 'tomorrow'!

@Jaskathefennec

In response to Hati's somewhat, well, catty reply, Pierce stood up and shook himself dry of the waterfall spray that'd soaked into his fur. Besides showing off his thicker, coarser coat, he also managed to scatter a few drops in Hati's direction. "Well, they'd better be coming soon, or I'm going back to my warm, dry den faster than you could say 'Tall Rocks'." Sure, one of said 'others' was his own Clanmate, but being a bit of a loner, Pierce had lost track of them in the chaos after the Clan feast mere hours ago; one of the older canines had succumbed to smoke inhalation right after eating, and the healers, in a frenzy to save her, had chased the entire Clan helter-skelter out of camp in an attempt to 'give her some fresh air'. Pierce had slipped out and left amidst the meleé, so he hadn't seen where the other canine had gone off to.
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
((@Jaskathefennec

I'd love to join as well! :D I haven't RP'd as any other than dragons, so this would be a nice experience to me.
I was thinking about taking the last(?) canine character, if that's okay? My character would be a Border-Aussie, named Dalia.

Also, just informing you now that I'm about 10 hours ahead of FR time, but I'll try to keep up! :) ))
((@Jaskathefennec

I'd love to join as well! :D I haven't RP'd as any other than dragons, so this would be a nice experience to me.
I was thinking about taking the last(?) canine character, if that's okay? My character would be a Border-Aussie, named Dalia.

Also, just informing you now that I'm about 10 hours ahead of FR time, but I'll try to keep up! :) ))
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
((@JaskaTheFennec
I'd love to join as the last feline, with my character, Goth. I don't have a picture at this current moment, but he's just a huge black ragdoll with white paws.
I'm 8 hours ahead of FR time, and am also busy with schoolwork, but I can try my best!))
((@JaskaTheFennec
I'd love to join as the last feline, with my character, Goth. I don't have a picture at this current moment, but he's just a huge black ragdoll with white paws.
I'm 8 hours ahead of FR time, and am also busy with schoolwork, but I can try my best!))
@Ethiera

No worries, dear c:

@IgnisFlamel @Islebrd

Sounds good! ^^

Also, to let you guys know, i'll be replying tomorrow !
@Ethiera

No worries, dear c:

@IgnisFlamel @Islebrd

Sounds good! ^^

Also, to let you guys know, i'll be replying tomorrow !
@JaskaTheFennec
@Ethiera
@Islebrd

((I hope it's okay for me to write my part now, before I go to sleep.))

A female Border-Aussie with blue merle fur, and light blue eyes was running through the forest. She jumped over fallen tree trunks and roots, making sure not to stop for anything. Not even to drink from the small spring she had just passed.

Dalia feared she was late. She had woken up all alone, with only everything her pack had left behind when they had fled. Dalia had always been a heavy sleeper, but she was too scared to think what she had slept past now. She could even be dead! And not only that, but it was well past dawn when she had woken up and she was late!

While running, she also feared for her brothers and sisters. Were they all dead, or had they gotten away in time? What about her parents, who had been so proud of her last night?

No, she had to clear her head! She had to get to the meeting place in time! If she thought about anything but running, she could trip over the roots.

Dalia was the third to arrive. When she ran to the clearing, she tripped over her own legs and fell down. Panting, she just laid there, wanting to rest for a while. She hadn't noticed the other two, that had turned to look at her when she fell.

((I hope that's okay... Dx))
@JaskaTheFennec
@Ethiera
@Islebrd

((I hope it's okay for me to write my part now, before I go to sleep.))

A female Border-Aussie with blue merle fur, and light blue eyes was running through the forest. She jumped over fallen tree trunks and roots, making sure not to stop for anything. Not even to drink from the small spring she had just passed.

Dalia feared she was late. She had woken up all alone, with only everything her pack had left behind when they had fled. Dalia had always been a heavy sleeper, but she was too scared to think what she had slept past now. She could even be dead! And not only that, but it was well past dawn when she had woken up and she was late!

While running, she also feared for her brothers and sisters. Were they all dead, or had they gotten away in time? What about her parents, who had been so proud of her last night?

No, she had to clear her head! She had to get to the meeting place in time! If she thought about anything but running, she could trip over the roots.

Dalia was the third to arrive. When she ran to the clearing, she tripped over her own legs and fell down. Panting, she just laid there, wanting to rest for a while. She hadn't noticed the other two, that had turned to look at her when she fell.

((I hope that's okay... Dx))
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@Ignisflamel @Jaskathefennec

As was usual back in the Clan, Pierce was the first animal to break the awkward silence. "Ah, so nice of you to finally join us. So you were the second canine, Dalia! Should've guessed. And here I was thinking it would be that annoying Nyla. Say, did you see what happened to old Amira back there? Is she alright?" Amira was the aforementioned canine who'd collapsed from smoke inhalation.

Pierce was ambivalent about Dalia, at best. She had a family who loved her and were proud of her, whatever she did, which the mongrel was sort of resentful about, but what wasn't to love about her clumsiness and constant paranoia?

OOC: I had to assume a few things about Dalia for this post, so feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong!
@Ignisflamel @Jaskathefennec

As was usual back in the Clan, Pierce was the first animal to break the awkward silence. "Ah, so nice of you to finally join us. So you were the second canine, Dalia! Should've guessed. And here I was thinking it would be that annoying Nyla. Say, did you see what happened to old Amira back there? Is she alright?" Amira was the aforementioned canine who'd collapsed from smoke inhalation.

Pierce was ambivalent about Dalia, at best. She had a family who loved her and were proud of her, whatever she did, which the mongrel was sort of resentful about, but what wasn't to love about her clumsiness and constant paranoia?

OOC: I had to assume a few things about Dalia for this post, so feel free to correct me if I got anything wrong!
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
((No worries, @Ethiera! I guess she just has really big imagination, or she's just scared with what's going to happen to her family and pack, so finding them all gone...
Also, @JaskaTheFennec should we make an OOC thread for this RP? Would help keep the IC thread cleaner in the future.
Just a suggestion! :P))
((No worries, @Ethiera! I guess she just has really big imagination, or she's just scared with what's going to happen to her family and pack, so finding them all gone...
Also, @JaskaTheFennec should we make an OOC thread for this RP? Would help keep the IC thread cleaner in the future.
Just a suggestion! :P))
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
1 2