Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 'I quit' Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
take care!
take care!
@amenne Thanks for doing a clear out so other people can benefit from what you've accumulated. I would be happy to have a random anything other than a dragon, since I'm totally out of lair space. Best wishes!
@amenne Thanks for doing a clear out so other people can benefit from what you've accumulated. I would be happy to have a random anything other than a dragon, since I'm totally out of lair space. Best wishes!
@amenne

I'm sorry you are leaving but I totally understand. I wish you joy and relaxing times.

I will gladly take anything you wish to send my way. But if you haven't give your daughter all your food that would be most useful. I'm part of my flight's soup kitchen, and just as in RL we can use all the food we can get.
@amenne

I'm sorry you are leaving but I totally understand. I wish you joy and relaxing times.

I will gladly take anything you wish to send my way. But if you haven't give your daughter all your food that would be most useful. I'm part of my flight's soup kitchen, and just as in RL we can use all the food we can get.
@amenne
Sorry to see you go! Hope your daughter has fun here. I would like have a familiar or a piece of apparel, if you have extra. :)
@amenne
Sorry to see you go! Hope your daughter has fun here. I would like have a familiar or a piece of apparel, if you have extra. :)
Sorry to see you leave. I hope things are well for you. Would it be possible to get a spiral dragon?
Sorry to see you leave. I hope things are well for you. Would it be possible to get a spiral dragon?
@amenne
It's very nice of you to give away your stuff! I would be happy to take any one of your familiars or items that you have left! c:
@amenne
It's very nice of you to give away your stuff! I would be happy to take any one of your familiars or items that you have left! c:
541O5YO.pngnzNsDkR.pngNkghYrp.png
@amenne

We're sorry to see you go but we're glad your daughter is staying. Best wishes in the real world.

Dragons are always welcome.
@amenne

We're sorry to see you go but we're glad your daughter is staying. Best wishes in the real world.

Dragons are always welcome.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@amenne

Sorry to hear you're leaving! I hope you had fun while being on here! Thank you for doing this and I would appreciate anything but a dragon (I have absolutely no space)! =]
@amenne

Sorry to hear you're leaving! I hope you had fun while being on here! Thank you for doing this and I would appreciate anything but a dragon (I have absolutely no space)! =]
88ZuIaR.gif mvawesomeness_sig-01.gifZmpNFhv.gif
@amenne

I have room to take Vale if you want. I will send you a CS.
@amenne

I have room to take Vale if you want. I will send you a CS.
@amenne

Hi, I'd like to say its most gracious of you to share with the community!

~coco~
@amenne

Hi, I'd like to say its most gracious of you to share with the community!

~coco~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7