Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I Am Annoyed.
1 2 3
Wow. Three is nothing compared to you guys' records. O.O
Wow. Three is nothing compared to you guys' records. O.O
1009gIL.png
even one's enough to make me go kind of homicidal, but that's mostly because i will land EVERY HIT FOR THE ENTIRE BATTLE until i have enough breath to eliminate that last monster before moving on and *FWIP* *DODGE* ARGH.

but man no the toridae are my mortal enemies too. i just kind of rage every time they dodge. and it's inevitably three or four times per battle. usually all clustered together.

also @jcstitches okay that comic just made me roll. that's brilliant. XD thank you for linking!
even one's enough to make me go kind of homicidal, but that's mostly because i will land EVERY HIT FOR THE ENTIRE BATTLE until i have enough breath to eliminate that last monster before moving on and *FWIP* *DODGE* ARGH.

but man no the toridae are my mortal enemies too. i just kind of rage every time they dodge. and it's inevitably three or four times per battle. usually all clustered together.

also @jcstitches okay that comic just made me roll. that's brilliant. XD thank you for linking!
@JCStitches

you scamp~
@JCStitches

you scamp~
I think the most I've gotten was four dodges in a row (all eliminates, no less).

I'm a pretty calm person, but when an enemy doges multiple times in a row,
the things that come out of my mouth would make a sailor blush. :I
I think the most I've gotten was four dodges in a row (all eliminates, no less).

I'm a pretty calm person, but when an enemy doges multiple times in a row,
the things that come out of my mouth would make a sailor blush. :I

veticablue.png

V E T I C Λ
- - - - - -- - - - - -
TUMBLR .-. THEME
GW2: Esterie.7409
@HoneyMilk ♥♥♥♥

Should your comic be an absolute necessity to share again, and it may well be, I'll be certain to ping you in the thread so you can find it and admirers can find you here (and not just on tumblr). :)
@HoneyMilk ♥♥♥♥

Should your comic be an absolute necessity to share again, and it may well be, I'll be certain to ping you in the thread so you can find it and admirers can find you here (and not just on tumblr). :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 3