Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ஜtec's Accent Gallery ♒ TINY TORTIE CATS
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 121 122
@Polymythical Got you!
@Polymythical Got you!
Bump.
Bump.
^
^
@tec Looks like either the Lionheart accents sold or expired; if they sold I wouldn't mind being put on the pinglist for the next reprint! If they just expired I would be glad to buy one of them when/if they're put up again; I have the perfect gen 1 for the accent lying around in my lair and almost enough money for it. :D
@tec Looks like either the Lionheart accents sold or expired; if they sold I wouldn't mind being put on the pinglist for the next reprint! If they just expired I would be glad to buy one of them when/if they're put up again; I have the perfect gen 1 for the accent lying around in my lair and almost enough money for it. :D
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
@Lunetaria Oops, they had expired! What with how the messaging system was earlier I didn't notice. Thanks for letting me know! They're back up for sale now!
@Lunetaria Oops, they had expired! What with how the messaging system was earlier I didn't notice. Thanks for letting me know! They're back up for sale now!
@tec Yay! Simba now lives up to his name and wears his accent with pride. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3548951] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35490/3548951_350.png[/img] [/url]
@tec Yay! Simba now lives up to his name and wears his accent with pride.

3548951_350.png
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
@Lunetaria Cool! :D

The new Coatl Wig accent was approved and is in the AH!
@Lunetaria Cool! :D

The new Coatl Wig accent was approved and is in the AH!
Bump!
Bump!
@tec
Could I possibly be put on the pinglist for the Stray Skycat Coatl accent? I bought the Imperial one accidentally off the AH but i don't regret it. Their too cute >.<
@tec
Could I possibly be put on the pinglist for the Stray Skycat Coatl accent? I bought the Imperial one accidentally off the AH but i don't regret it. Their too cute >.<
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
@tec could i be pinged if Any of the babies come back into circulation because they're the most precious thing i've ever seen
@tec could i be pinged if Any of the babies come back into circulation because they're the most precious thing i've ever seen
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 121 122