Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triskele Nests [Nests of 8 Elements]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Oh man. I'm so happy y'all are going to keep the thread going! I love having a bookmarked nest rental place to go to (they're dwindling lately).

Take care you folks who can't host nests anymore! Good luck on your schooling! :D

And can I be added to a ping list or some such for when you guys have it all re-organized and ready to go? I legit always need nests lol.
Oh man. I'm so happy y'all are going to keep the thread going! I love having a bookmarked nest rental place to go to (they're dwindling lately).

Take care you folks who can't host nests anymore! Good luck on your schooling! :D

And can I be added to a ping list or some such for when you guys have it all re-organized and ready to go? I legit always need nests lol.
10302021_banner.png
hi there! can i reserve your water (9/10) and lightning nests (9/13) soon? c:

(if all goes well i might be a repeat customer because i love matching eyes!!)
hi there! can i reserve your water (9/10) and lightning nests (9/13) soon? c:

(if all goes well i might be a repeat customer because i love matching eyes!!)
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo6_250.png
@Anabanana
@Anabanana
85b9ae6a-4344-42c8-bc76-394aa3374ceb_zpse0f0c108.jpg
@SpaceyWolf

I think that we should keep the name so that old customers know that it's the new thread when they're just browsing the forums. Plus, it's kinda fun to say. However, if you guys agree on a different name, I won't be opposed to switching it up. I am only a newbie, after all.
@SpaceyWolf

I think that we should keep the name so that old customers know that it's the new thread when they're just browsing the forums. Plus, it's kinda fun to say. However, if you guys agree on a different name, I won't be opposed to switching it up. I am only a newbie, after all.
FooterAds.gif
@Ocean

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that @Sephylia has decided to close shop, but a few of us will be starting up a new thread soon. You can talk to @Firtarian about renting a Lightning nest, if you'd like. :)

@bonstrosity

Absolutely! :) We can definitely put you on a ping list.

@Chaoschild23

I'm fine with keeping the name or switching it. I figure, if we do switch the name, anyone who had the old thread bookmarked can follow a re-direct link in the main post to find the new one.
@Ocean

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that @Sephylia has decided to close shop, but a few of us will be starting up a new thread soon. You can talk to @Firtarian about renting a Lightning nest, if you'd like. :)

@bonstrosity

Absolutely! :) We can definitely put you on a ping list.

@Chaoschild23

I'm fine with keeping the name or switching it. I figure, if we do switch the name, anyone who had the old thread bookmarked can follow a re-direct link in the main post to find the new one.
@SpaceyWolf @Firtarian oooh okay, my bad! haha that would be great. i'd also be willing to contribute my arcane nests if you guys need any (i have four and coatls take forever to want to breed lol)
@SpaceyWolf @Firtarian oooh okay, my bad! haha that would be great. i'd also be willing to contribute my arcane nests if you guys need any (i have four and coatls take forever to want to breed lol)
@Ocean

Ooh! That would be fantastic! :D
@Ocean

Ooh! That would be fantastic! :D
@SpaceyWolf great! C: let me know when you get things up and running again, or if there's anything i can do to help!
@SpaceyWolf great! C: let me know when you get things up and running again, or if there's anything i can do to help!
@Ocean

Sure thing! I'll let you know. :)
@Ocean

Sure thing! I'll let you know. :)
@Ocean I'll make sure to keep a nest open for you for 9/13!
@Ocean I'll make sure to keep a nest open for you for 9/13!
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32