Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | {Raffle} Double-Gene Ridgeback {2k}
1 2 3 4 5
@Toothiana
The message didn't arrive, but thank you for the ping! I appreciate you letting me know c:
@Toothiana
The message didn't arrive, but thank you for the ping! I appreciate you letting me know c:
Please ping me (@volvokun) if you reply to me in a thread!

deviantArt
@Toothiana No problem xD.
@Toothiana No problem xD.
Yes uvu No problem~
Yes uvu No problem~
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
2cf5awh.jpg34j5agn.jpg2lie81u.jpg
Hurr hurr, so tempting to buy more tickets..have a very odd feeling that I should. No idea why. owo.
Hurr hurr, so tempting to buy more tickets..have a very odd feeling that I should. No idea why. owo.
I sent another request for five tickets at 10:55, decided to lag hard on me - I just hope it went through~
I sent another request for five tickets at 10:55, decided to lag hard on me - I just hope it went through~
50 minutes left to go ovo I believe the update has got everybody accounted for so far.
50 minutes left to go ovo I believe the update has got everybody accounted for so far.
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
Last minute! Very eager to see the winner, woo~
Last minute! Very eager to see the winner, woo~
Sorry for the delay uvu As expected, the site closed down temporarily at midnight.
Using this site to pick the winner...

The winner is ticket #31, which belongs to @Kasdeya!

As it just so happens, Kasdeya requested their purchase actually be put under @RDSR, which means you are now the owner of a lovely Ridgeback ♥ Congratulations!!

To everybody else who entered, I wish you the best of luck in any future endeavors UvU
Sorry for the delay uvu As expected, the site closed down temporarily at midnight.
Using this site to pick the winner...

The winner is ticket #31, which belongs to @Kasdeya!

As it just so happens, Kasdeya requested their purchase actually be put under @RDSR, which means you are now the owner of a lovely Ridgeback ♥ Congratulations!!

To everybody else who entered, I wish you the best of luck in any future endeavors UvU
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
Congrats @RDSR
Congrats @RDSR
1 2 3 4 5