Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Starfall Celebration Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 68 69
@Toreadorean i have paintool sai as well- the way to save it export to png, then place in pictures, then it should bring up png save options- choose 32 bpp ( will say each pixel will have opacity)

hope this helps!
@Toreadorean i have paintool sai as well- the way to save it export to png, then place in pictures, then it should bring up png save options- choose 32 bpp ( will say each pixel will have opacity)

hope this helps!
aminabanner_by_vvanderingspirit-d7zsldx.jpg
i really love the accent @Smalls2233 made! if it wins im totally putting it on my ridgie!
i really love the accent @Smalls2233 made! if it wins im totally putting it on my ridgie!
JxVNtfu.gif
@mudkips thanks so much!! I'm glad you like it :)
@mudkips thanks so much!! I'm glad you like it :)
sig_zpsf6d1ad57.png
i thoUGHT THERE WAS A SMALL CHANGE OF WINNING SOMETHING AND THEN I SAW THE LATEST SUBMISSIONS
lays down

every single one is so amazing I'M SAD
i thoUGHT THERE WAS A SMALL CHANGE OF WINNING SOMETHING AND THEN I SAW THE LATEST SUBMISSIONS
lays down

every single one is so amazing I'M SAD
tumblr_inline_nehvugW38x1qlvcbp.png
I have no hope of ever winning, but my friend kept pestering me to at least post them to try and get opinions. Prob not even gonna enter either ideas, as they both suck. But here's the two ideas I had for the contest. Doubt i'll get any responses, but comments and suggestions are welcomed. [b]Wings of Knowledge[/b] [img]http://i.gyazo.com/5abbcb6969ecf1518f6ced004029428e.png[/img] [b]Unnamed as of yet[/b] [img]http://i.gyazo.com/44f1bd0e784cbb53e36b915d3e6a28de.png[/img]
I have no hope of ever winning, but my friend kept pestering me to at least post them to try and get opinions. Prob not even gonna enter either ideas, as they both suck. But here's the two ideas I had for the contest.

Doubt i'll get any responses, but comments and suggestions are welcomed.

Wings of Knowledge
5abbcb6969ecf1518f6ced004029428e.png

Unnamed as of yet
44f1bd0e784cbb53e36b915d3e6a28de.png
@wyrdness - Done!
@wyrdness - Done!
VwObtho.png
@Xemni
Thanks for the compliment! I think it's important for accents to work on a whole range of colours, but unfortunately the hair on the PC one doesn't look too great on paler colours :c
@Xemni
Thanks for the compliment! I think it's important for accents to work on a whole range of colours, but unfortunately the hair on the PC one doesn't look too great on paler colours :c
Forum_Banner.png
@grune @wyrdness @Godspeed

Ahhh thank you all for your lovely compliments!!! ; u ; It means a lot!

To Godspeed: I plan on releasing it if it doesn't win, yes! y u y Thanks for your interest!
@grune @wyrdness @Godspeed

Ahhh thank you all for your lovely compliments!!! ; u ; It means a lot!

To Godspeed: I plan on releasing it if it doesn't win, yes! y u y Thanks for your interest!
@KageAngel02
I really, really like that Guardian accent c:
@KageAngel02
I really, really like that Guardian accent c:
tumblr_inline_nehvugW38x1qlvcbp.png
@Ickyrus ooh i didn't pick up on that, that's unfortunate :C
My accent ended up looking really weird on paler colors too b/c of shadows in some places? shading layers, man
@Ickyrus ooh i didn't pick up on that, that's unfortunate :C
My accent ended up looking really weird on paler colors too b/c of shadows in some places? shading layers, man
don't go to these they're all under closed for the time being

3sjJyV0.png aQKBqxt.pngW6YquEf.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 68 69