Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Parasite Introduction?
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 150 151
@Drakenhart It was interesting to read about this concept so I'd know to avoid purchasing a parasite dragon from the Auction House in the future. ;)

I personally prefer the dragon traveler trade idea!
@Drakenhart It was interesting to read about this concept so I'd know to avoid purchasing a parasite dragon from the Auction House in the future. ;)

I personally prefer the dragon traveler trade idea!
84si1j.png
@raptorix

What's the dragon traveler idea?
@raptorix

What's the dragon traveler idea?
sZRxyrd.png
@Drakenhart nice idea with the pinglist! i don't actually want pings from all the people who get a new dragon, though. too many pings! it'd be great if you could remove that part from the document aaah.
@Drakenhart nice idea with the pinglist! i don't actually want pings from all the people who get a new dragon, though. too many pings! it'd be great if you could remove that part from the document aaah.
@Sammyken
It's from the 'Dragons off to see the world' thread over in Dragon Trading. Neat story concept too, since you write a nice lil bio about the dragon's 'adventures' in the lairs it visits :D
@Sammyken
It's from the 'Dragons off to see the world' thread over in Dragon Trading. Neat story concept too, since you write a nice lil bio about the dragon's 'adventures' in the lairs it visits :D
84si1j.png
@Duh can do ! :)
@Duh can do ! :)
@Drakenhart
Oh... Okays. Thanks. ^ ^;;
@Drakenhart
Oh... Okays. Thanks. ^ ^;;
-Sigh-

It took me far too long to find the post I was pinged in in this thread..

I've taken myself off the pinglist, as I am not breeding dragons anymore;; Thanks for the ping though. I'd forgotten about this thread.
-Sigh-

It took me far too long to find the post I was pinged in in this thread..

I've taken myself off the pinglist, as I am not breeding dragons anymore;; Thanks for the ping though. I'd forgotten about this thread.
Shut up.
@Mourn Yeah it got buried back on Page 50. :P

Sorry to see you go, but hey! Thanks for responding. :)
@Mourn Yeah it got buried back on Page 50. :P

Sorry to see you go, but hey! Thanks for responding. :)
Um...someone pinged me here?
Um...someone pinged me here?
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
@Drakenhart - Thanks for taking over the ping list, my internet had died for a couple days before I could get it up. I do have some people who were looking and said they wanted to be pinged, but the list is self editing so I thought I'd put them here so you can add them.
Destroya
Seawings
sadslug
Technologist
Firebrand0
Apocalyptichorse
@Drakenhart - Thanks for taking over the ping list, my internet had died for a couple days before I could get it up. I do have some people who were looking and said they wanted to be pinged, but the list is self editing so I thought I'd put them here so you can add them.
Destroya
Seawings
sadslug
Technologist
Firebrand0
Apocalyptichorse
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 150 151