Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Parasite Introduction?
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 150 151
@LadyofTheForest *eyes Googldocs and snorts smoke* ...... try it now?
@LadyofTheForest *eyes Googldocs and snorts smoke* ...... try it now?
@Drakenhart

Thanks you so much. It must of been a lot of work to do that.

Though, I've been following this thread and is still very interested on this lovely idea. How long do you think it may take for this idea to take root?

I apologize if I am asking the wrong person since I am still rather new to this FR. ^ ^; Ad I'm not sure how to ping correctly. ^ ^;;
@Drakenhart

Thanks you so much. It must of been a lot of work to do that.

Though, I've been following this thread and is still very interested on this lovely idea. How long do you think it may take for this idea to take root?

I apologize if I am asking the wrong person since I am still rather new to this FR. ^ ^; Ad I'm not sure how to ping correctly. ^ ^;;
@Drakenhart

I'm gone now lol! Are you sure you didn't add extra glue to my name to keep me on the list? ; )
@Drakenhart

I'm gone now lol! Are you sure you didn't add extra glue to my name to keep me on the list? ; )
Boil'em! Mash'em! Stick them in a stew!
Potato_Banner_New.png
@Celticwolfie More then I realized.......It got really popular after the last Words on the Wind posted a link about it. ^.^

@TheSomnambulist is the one that started this, and @Duh is the one who oversees the spreadsheet. I figured I'd hop on the Ping-list creation just to help out.

So far, from all the names I've seen... a LOT of people are interested! I wish I could move some of the dragons I don't want anymore out of my Lair to make space for Infest-lings. ;) hehehe. But it is what it is.

Also a ping is when you put the @ symbol in front of a username. That make the alert *points up* pop up with a link.

Welcome to FR!! By the way. :)

@LadyofTheForest hehehe No idea! ^.^ Maybe the Parasites want you to staaaaaay! Be one of us. ;) LOL!
@Celticwolfie More then I realized.......It got really popular after the last Words on the Wind posted a link about it. ^.^

@TheSomnambulist is the one that started this, and @Duh is the one who oversees the spreadsheet. I figured I'd hop on the Ping-list creation just to help out.

So far, from all the names I've seen... a LOT of people are interested! I wish I could move some of the dragons I don't want anymore out of my Lair to make space for Infest-lings. ;) hehehe. But it is what it is.

Also a ping is when you put the @ symbol in front of a username. That make the alert *points up* pop up with a link.

Welcome to FR!! By the way. :)

@LadyofTheForest hehehe No idea! ^.^ Maybe the Parasites want you to staaaaaay! Be one of us. ;) LOL!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6126357] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/61264/6126357_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Disastro, he is part of the Molothrus line. I bought him and I intend to breed him. I picked up a good mate that I'll have a use for after the parasite thing is over. And HOPEFULLY make attractive enough babies to spread the parasite. :-) THEY'LL MAKE CUTE BABIES! CUTE CUTE PARASITE BABIES! And hopefully a Coatl... that would be amazing. COATL PARASITES! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6053312] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/60534/6053312_350.png[/img] [/url]

6126357_350.png

This is Disastro, he is part of the Molothrus line. I bought him and I intend to breed him. I picked up a good mate that I'll have a use for after the parasite thing is over. And HOPEFULLY make attractive enough babies to spread the parasite. :-) THEY'LL MAKE CUTE BABIES! CUTE CUTE PARASITE BABIES! And hopefully a Coatl... that would be amazing. COATL PARASITES!

6053312_350.png
sZRxyrd.png
Thanks @Drakenhart =)
Thanks @Drakenhart =)
15evlog.jpg
@Chimeric Yep. :) Glad to help out! @Sammyken Awesome. Cutie!
@Chimeric Yep. :) Glad to help out! @Sammyken Awesome. Cutie!
@ Drakenhart

Thanks. ^ ^
And I can see that. The last Words on the Wind really did help. ^ ^
And thank you.
Also, I hope it continues to grow.
@ Drakenhart

Thanks. ^ ^
And I can see that. The last Words on the Wind really did help. ^ ^
And thank you.
Also, I hope it continues to grow.
@Drakenhart
Thanks for adding me to the pinglist, but I made sure to remove myself from your google docs ping list. It's a neat idea but I'm not interested in participating.
@Drakenhart
Thanks for adding me to the pinglist, but I made sure to remove myself from your google docs ping list. It's a neat idea but I'm not interested in participating.
84si1j.png
@raptorix Understood. I figured some folks might have decided to bow out or whatever. :) That's why I made it edit-able.

@Celticwolfie remember to put the @-symbol next to the name. A Gap makes it not work.
@raptorix Understood. I figured some folks might have decided to bow out or whatever. :) That's why I made it edit-able.

@Celticwolfie remember to put the @-symbol next to the name. A Gap makes it not work.
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 ... 150 151