Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The awesome people thread~
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 53 54
aaAHHH~ Skiathaaa *flails a little* Okay, here's my list!

@rudolf

My darling and center of my stupid, dorkish, idiotic world~~♥

@Eject

I'll straight forward admit it was you who got me back into art and even though you're not on much anymore, you're still amazing to me! You've been a real huge inspiration to my roleplaying and writing as well. I could probably list a million other things, too, ahahaa

@Dracknorin

It's your fault I'm addicted to roleplaying again, but I'm glad you did!

@Islebrd @Deino909

You're both my really good friends and the first friends I made on this site who weren't people I'd met irl.

@deeproar @Chibikittens @Skiatha

Thank you guys for putting up with my bull crap , I'm ridiculous and crazy, and I don't know how you do it.
aaAHHH~ Skiathaaa *flails a little* Okay, here's my list!

@rudolf

My darling and center of my stupid, dorkish, idiotic world~~♥

@Eject

I'll straight forward admit it was you who got me back into art and even though you're not on much anymore, you're still amazing to me! You've been a real huge inspiration to my roleplaying and writing as well. I could probably list a million other things, too, ahahaa

@Dracknorin

It's your fault I'm addicted to roleplaying again, but I'm glad you did!

@Islebrd @Deino909

You're both my really good friends and the first friends I made on this site who weren't people I'd met irl.

@deeproar @Chibikittens @Skiatha

Thank you guys for putting up with my bull crap , I'm ridiculous and crazy, and I don't know how you do it.
IB7Plwf.png
@ecxcabre
NO STOP THAT
but ur cool too

:3

@thowra , @evehilson , and @jackaloped are all also pretty rad.

@stolz is cool too and actually has the cutest bearded dragon named poncho so poncho is on this list in spirit even tho it technically doesnt count since i can't ping poncho bc she's a silly lizard and cant even work a computer let alone a dragon pet site. (or can she?)
@ecxcabre
NO STOP THAT
but ur cool too

:3

@thowra , @evehilson , and @jackaloped are all also pretty rad.

@stolz is cool too and actually has the cutest bearded dragon named poncho so poncho is on this list in spirit even tho it technically doesnt count since i can't ping poncho bc she's a silly lizard and cant even work a computer let alone a dragon pet site. (or can she?)
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@Simmy27star - YOU ARE AWESOME FOR TAGGING ME

@Foxy @SlappyHappy - TWO OF MY BESTEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. I LOVE YOU GIRLS AND DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU GUYS
@Simmy27star - YOU ARE AWESOME FOR TAGGING ME

@Foxy @SlappyHappy - TWO OF MY BESTEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD. I LOVE YOU GIRLS AND DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU GUYS
shaman_zaffy_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fqzil.gifnewyear_imperials_raelgil_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9p70ex.pngturkey_coatls_lyla_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9i4xey.png
Oh gosh, I was pinged here, thank you, @Rhea, ILU too.

@xikes @TikindiDragon @ZzelaBusya @ApprenticeCrone @Greyjoy are very cool, for various reasons.
Oh gosh, I was pinged here, thank you, @Rhea, ILU too.

@xikes @TikindiDragon @ZzelaBusya @ApprenticeCrone @Greyjoy are very cool, for various reasons.
ZPPY.png
@Sick Oh goodness, was I pinged? If so, thank you so much!! You rock!! ; w;

I'm gonna ping @EclipseDragon @ketchup @TikindiDragon @Luigi @Cyndersbane @Wolfmaiden14 and @wednesday here for being so awesome for different but totally cool reasons!!
@Sick Oh goodness, was I pinged? If so, thank you so much!! You rock!! ; w;

I'm gonna ping @EclipseDragon @ketchup @TikindiDragon @Luigi @Cyndersbane @Wolfmaiden14 and @wednesday here for being so awesome for different but totally cool reasons!!
w7Z8MA5.png
@Kardis @SunWorshipper

Aww T-T Thanks you two! I still have my "Mom" dragon and comment on my profile~

*hugs you both*

Now... let's see. Where do I start.... prepare for a lot of awesome~ (and a long list... sorry!)

@Razaera : Because you're awesome. You're awesome to talk to, you're an awesome person. You're just awesome! And you keep me in check :D

@ChibiEnvyChan : For RP-ing with me while we had the chance. You're also an awesome person! Hi-five Razaera, you're both awesome!

@Fjaer : You always have beautiful dragons! It completely matches your beautiful personality! Light's going to miss you, but you definitely still shine towards the radiant beacon with your kindness^^

@Grune : I love your accents you post on Tumblr. They're gorgeous. And your dragon wearing the pink hat is adorable!

@Ankokou : Every time I see your avatar, I can't help but think your dragon is wearing a nightcap o_o I dunno why. Thanks for being awesome!

@Daftedly : We don't talk as much as we use to, but you're still awesome.

@Confectionary : Another person with a sweet and kind personality!

@missxylia @Winry @Ashallysa @mindcrank @PyrrhicComedy @musicalcakes @ProfessorTammi - This group. This group of wonderful people I got to know during Light's recent dom push. They're all great people, and I enjoy talking to them. ^^ They're funny and... awesome!

@Sanrixian @Chaotic @dracoon @Vesuvia @Sybok @qwertypi303 @heartsung @tec : These guys? These guys are like the above groups counter-part. They kept the fun rolling during dominance, are all around great people, and they themselves deserve a round of applause and cheesecake (but no glitter! It gets stuck in Shadowbinder's drool).

@Pandatao : Pandas. Nuff said.

@Xairathan : I dunno how this person ended up on my flist... kidding! I'm sorry my nests never produce what you want!! T-T

@| The rest of Light Flight

Thanks for being a great flight^^ please, everyone from Light who reads this, give yourself a pat on the back because you're an awesome flight to belong to!

(Done now!)
@Kardis @SunWorshipper

Aww T-T Thanks you two! I still have my "Mom" dragon and comment on my profile~

*hugs you both*

Now... let's see. Where do I start.... prepare for a lot of awesome~ (and a long list... sorry!)

@Razaera : Because you're awesome. You're awesome to talk to, you're an awesome person. You're just awesome! And you keep me in check :D

@ChibiEnvyChan : For RP-ing with me while we had the chance. You're also an awesome person! Hi-five Razaera, you're both awesome!

@Fjaer : You always have beautiful dragons! It completely matches your beautiful personality! Light's going to miss you, but you definitely still shine towards the radiant beacon with your kindness^^

@Grune : I love your accents you post on Tumblr. They're gorgeous. And your dragon wearing the pink hat is adorable!

@Ankokou : Every time I see your avatar, I can't help but think your dragon is wearing a nightcap o_o I dunno why. Thanks for being awesome!

@Daftedly : We don't talk as much as we use to, but you're still awesome.

@Confectionary : Another person with a sweet and kind personality!

@missxylia @Winry @Ashallysa @mindcrank @PyrrhicComedy @musicalcakes @ProfessorTammi - This group. This group of wonderful people I got to know during Light's recent dom push. They're all great people, and I enjoy talking to them. ^^ They're funny and... awesome!

@Sanrixian @Chaotic @dracoon @Vesuvia @Sybok @qwertypi303 @heartsung @tec : These guys? These guys are like the above groups counter-part. They kept the fun rolling during dominance, are all around great people, and they themselves deserve a round of applause and cheesecake (but no glitter! It gets stuck in Shadowbinder's drool).

@Pandatao : Pandas. Nuff said.

@Xairathan : I dunno how this person ended up on my flist... kidding! I'm sorry my nests never produce what you want!! T-T

@| The rest of Light Flight

Thanks for being a great flight^^ please, everyone from Light who reads this, give yourself a pat on the back because you're an awesome flight to belong to!

(Done now!)
@skiatha
oh thank you for mentioning me!
sorry i didn't, i don't play much anymore so i dont really remember too many people other than the people i know irl that play

but since there are no rules to no take backs haha
i shall add you to that list of awesome people! c:
@skiatha
oh thank you for mentioning me!
sorry i didn't, i don't play much anymore so i dont really remember too many people other than the people i know irl that play

but since there are no rules to no take backs haha
i shall add you to that list of awesome people! c:
Wow, @cgeez didn't expect that, since I don't remember doing much good - but it is very much appreciated and I miss chatting, so always feel free to get in touch. Also, right back at you, you did a huge amount to help with Brightshine, much of it behind the scenes!!

I guess I'd also like to nominate
@raskolnikov for services to making sure people get familiars they want,
@copperbird for being all-round awesome (she knows why)
Wow, @cgeez didn't expect that, since I don't remember doing much good - but it is very much appreciated and I miss chatting, so always feel free to get in touch. Also, right back at you, you did a huge amount to help with Brightshine, much of it behind the scenes!!

I guess I'd also like to nominate
@raskolnikov for services to making sure people get familiars they want,
@copperbird for being all-round awesome (she knows why)
@Skiatha bbbHAAAAWWWW YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE [img]http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/Bashful-Imgur.gif[/img]
@Skiatha

bbbHAAAAWWWW YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE

Bashful-Imgur.gif
omf @DJaimon ur a nerd /smooch
OK
@Armaina because you're NEAT and the reason I'm playing flightrising (not right now, you'd probably think down on me using my study time in class for this...)
@Pandatao for being a neat and pretty rad person!
omf @DJaimon ur a nerd /smooch
OK
@Armaina because you're NEAT and the reason I'm playing flightrising (not right now, you'd probably think down on me using my study time in class for this...)
@Pandatao for being a neat and pretty rad person!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 53 54