Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | 9/2 Optimization Work
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 59 60
When trying to go to the market link sometimes it'll give me this http:// www1.flightrising.com/?p=market&tab=app&type=0 and says I'm logged off when I'm still logged in.

I don't know if this is because of the work being done or something else.
When trying to go to the market link sometimes it'll give me this http:// www1.flightrising.com/?p=market&tab=app&type=0 and says I'm logged off when I'm still logged in.

I don't know if this is because of the work being done or something else.
Z7cgb70.png
I keep getting directed to the main page.
I keep getting directed to the main page.
currently on hiatus due to irl stuff.

pm me here or note me on DA (Kittidipity) if you want to contact me, I check in once or twice a week and will get to you as soon as I can
Getting the "redirect to home page" bug -- but ONLY when trying to view Page 7 of my lair. I can view all other pages, but can't get to those dragons!

Edited to add: URL is correctly showing page 7 of lair, but the content displayed is the homepage.
Getting the "redirect to home page" bug -- but ONLY when trying to view Page 7 of my lair. I can view all other pages, but can't get to those dragons!

Edited to add: URL is correctly showing page 7 of lair, but the content displayed is the homepage.
When I try to access Crim from my phone (android), I get kicked out to the main/front www1 page and get logged out, but when I go back to the previous page, I am on the ordinary (as in not www1) tradepost page and logged in again.

Also, when I try to log in from the www1 page (again, on my phone), my browser (google chrome) warns me that either the server shows me a certificate that is not trusted (by my phone/computer/browser, it's a bit unclear, not to mention tricky to translate from Swedish :/) to handle identity information or that some hacker or similar is trying to hinder my communication :/ It also tells me that it would be most unwise to continue, especially if the site has never had this message displayed before.
When I try to access Crim from my phone (android), I get kicked out to the main/front www1 page and get logged out, but when I go back to the previous page, I am on the ordinary (as in not www1) tradepost page and logged in again.

Also, when I try to log in from the www1 page (again, on my phone), my browser (google chrome) warns me that either the server shows me a certificate that is not trusted (by my phone/computer/browser, it's a bit unclear, not to mention tricky to translate from Swedish :/) to handle identity information or that some hacker or similar is trying to hinder my communication :/ It also tells me that it would be most unwise to continue, especially if the site has never had this message displayed before.
image0-2.png
Same as others, I get redirected to the main page while trying to access the forums; I'm only here thanks to the URLs I've saved in my profile info box (NOT the recent activity list on the right side!!). Other ways don't work.

I can't access my hoard, either, I get redirected instead.
Same as others, I get redirected to the main page while trying to access the forums; I'm only here thanks to the URLs I've saved in my profile info box (NOT the recent activity list on the right side!!). Other ways don't work.

I can't access my hoard, either, I get redirected instead.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Hello! My friend empTEA is having issues logging in and clicking ANY of the links without being logged off. It says they're logged in on the main page, but not any of the others. They recieve a 404 error page not found message when they do try to go anywhere else, so they can't do anything but log in.
Hello! My friend empTEA is having issues logging in and clicking ANY of the links without being logged off. It says they're logged in on the main page, but not any of the others. They recieve a 404 error page not found message when they do try to go anywhere else, so they can't do anything but log in.
Something else that may be of note:

Aside from the coliseum hanging at ready! with no buttons, the website is working find in Chrome. I get 404s and redirects to homepage and/or lost password/etc. all over the place in Firefox.

I use both so I can have the text/graphics sizes different.
Something else that may be of note:

Aside from the coliseum hanging at ready! with no buttons, the website is working find in Chrome. I get 404s and redirects to homepage and/or lost password/etc. all over the place in Firefox.

I use both so I can have the text/graphics sizes different.
Attempting to access my dragon lair, the gathering page, or my hoard redirects me to the www1 home page. Scrolling through more than a couple of my dragons when I manage to get to one of their pages degirects me to a www1 lost password link for me to log in again even though all my user info is still at the top of the screen (Will not/did not put in information) Everything else is normal for me, -shrugs- I see its not abnormal to be redirected but the re login thing seemed weird x-x
Attempting to access my dragon lair, the gathering page, or my hoard redirects me to the www1 home page. Scrolling through more than a couple of my dragons when I manage to get to one of their pages degirects me to a www1 lost password link for me to log in again even though all my user info is still at the top of the screen (Will not/did not put in information) Everything else is normal for me, -shrugs- I see its not abnormal to be redirected but the re login thing seemed weird x-x
e0c217_zps5117c28b.png

Ping me to get my attention ;)
Some changes have been made, please let us know if you continue to experience the bouncing around issue.

Thank you!
Some changes have been made, please let us know if you continue to experience the bouncing around issue.

Thank you!
I am currently experiencing the same thing as faithofthefallen.

(I am using Firefox)
I am currently experiencing the same thing as faithofthefallen.

(I am using Firefox)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 59 60