Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A question that really needs to be asked
1 2 3 4 5
I couldn't care less to be honest. I'm tired of people nitpicking constantly at this. All because one person had some offensive opinions (We all probably do just most of us are not stupid enough to air them in a public area).

Thrage had a big contribution to this site and whatever anybody thinks or feels he has rights. At this rate it would take a public Stoning of Thrage for most to let it finally rest. Ungrateful, considering how much the guys in control have bent over backwards to sort this.
If you are still not happy just walk away from the site.
I couldn't care less to be honest. I'm tired of people nitpicking constantly at this. All because one person had some offensive opinions (We all probably do just most of us are not stupid enough to air them in a public area).

Thrage had a big contribution to this site and whatever anybody thinks or feels he has rights. At this rate it would take a public Stoning of Thrage for most to let it finally rest. Ungrateful, considering how much the guys in control have bent over backwards to sort this.
If you are still not happy just walk away from the site.
Adding to the number of people who would like an answer. I understand that the team needs to regroup from this and it will take time for an answer to be reached, but I think that information is important considering the number of people who were concerned about where their money was going.
Adding to the number of people who would like an answer. I understand that the team needs to regroup from this and it will take time for an answer to be reached, but I think that information is important considering the number of people who were concerned about where their money was going.
I'm asking this question as well.
I'm asking this question as well.
watersmallwithsymbol_zps27022c3a.gif
Thrage is lingering like a foul smell and we really need a goddamn airwick in here.
Thrage is lingering like a foul smell and we really need a goddamn airwick in here.
Psst. Hover over my avatar.
I, too, would like to know about this! It's important to me to invest my money in products I feel ethically comfortable in supporting.

Please take some time to get rest, however, @Akiri and @Undel! You guys have been through the wringer of horrid situations in the past day, and you definitely deserve some downtime after such a draining experience. =(

Looking forward to learning about this when you're rested and comfortable opening dialogue with the community again!
I, too, would like to know about this! It's important to me to invest my money in products I feel ethically comfortable in supporting.

Please take some time to get rest, however, @Akiri and @Undel! You guys have been through the wringer of horrid situations in the past day, and you definitely deserve some downtime after such a draining experience. =(

Looking forward to learning about this when you're rested and comfortable opening dialogue with the community again!
If you've want to contact me, visit my profile. =) I'm no longer a member for the time being, but I'm always open to chat if anyone has anything they need. <3
@Undel has made a statement on tumblr about it, by reblogging my post

http://undel.tumblr.com/post/55907369927/help-me-demand-to-know-if-thrage-is-still-being-paid

I still request that they make this statement in this thread, however.
@Undel has made a statement on tumblr about it, by reblogging my post

http://undel.tumblr.com/post/55907369927/help-me-demand-to-know-if-thrage-is-still-being-paid

I still request that they make this statement in this thread, however.
sQcTGLI.gif
Has Thrage EVER in his professional work made you feel like he was a bigot or made fun of epileptics? If he had set his facebook on private I doubt anyone here could say that from his work you could tell he had/has those opinions.

Lots of things on the site are Thrage&#039;s work. Would you stop donating to the site itself just because you disagree about his opinions which do not represent FR&#039;s opinion as a whole?

Why not just boycott his games? Or more ridiculously, ask for ALL of his work on FR to be removed?

He&#039;s one of the founders of the game, so I think he is entitled to some share of the profits of FR, regardless of his personal opinions. By taking your business away from FR hurts more people than just Thrage.
Has Thrage EVER in his professional work made you feel like he was a bigot or made fun of epileptics? If he had set his facebook on private I doubt anyone here could say that from his work you could tell he had/has those opinions.

Lots of things on the site are Thrage&#039;s work. Would you stop donating to the site itself just because you disagree about his opinions which do not represent FR&#039;s opinion as a whole?

Why not just boycott his games? Or more ridiculously, ask for ALL of his work on FR to be removed?

He&#039;s one of the founders of the game, so I think he is entitled to some share of the profits of FR, regardless of his personal opinions. By taking your business away from FR hurts more people than just Thrage.
I&#039;d like to know to. :\

I dont want the rest of the admins to suffer because of Thrage&#039;s actions, but at the same time I do NOT want my money going to Thrage.
I&#039;d like to know to. :\

I dont want the rest of the admins to suffer because of Thrage&#039;s actions, but at the same time I do NOT want my money going to Thrage.
our apologies for the delay in reply. Xhaztol is out of town, Akiri us at work, and I am on the road. I mention this so that the delay in a reply is not taken as us hiding anything.

After his leave of abscence he will be paid for any future programming projects he completes. When someone does work for us, they are paid. He will no longer hold an administrative or community leadership role.

If you are no longer able to support our site because of this, we completely understand and respect that decision. I wish you all the best. We will try and do better moving forward.
our apologies for the delay in reply. Xhaztol is out of town, Akiri us at work, and I am on the road. I mention this so that the delay in a reply is not taken as us hiding anything.

After his leave of abscence he will be paid for any future programming projects he completes. When someone does work for us, they are paid. He will no longer hold an administrative or community leadership role.

If you are no longer able to support our site because of this, we completely understand and respect that decision. I wish you all the best. We will try and do better moving forward.
Apologies for the short reply. Finger typing is failing me. if you would like message me privately, when I arrive at my destination I will be spending the evening going through my inbox and the forum and answering all the questions I can. Thank you and have a fantastic evening.
Apologies for the short reply. Finger typing is failing me. if you would like message me privately, when I arrive at my destination I will be spending the evening going through my inbox and the forum and answering all the questions I can. Thank you and have a fantastic evening.
1 2 3 4 5