Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Shiny&Event Pokemon- Diancie+more
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 87 88
@scurvy - Ooooh, thanks! :D I'll definitely use them. :3

c:< 3
@scurvy - Ooooh, thanks! :D I'll definitely use them. :3

c:< 3
@Pear ahaha I fell asleep xD You can ping me when you're ready from now
@Pear ahaha I fell asleep xD You can ping me when you're ready from now
Username: ParadoxError
In-Game Name: CakeWolf
Friend Code:
3926-6438-4638
Which pokemon do you want?: Meloetta
Anything else?: if you have jirachi, victini, or celebi? Doesn't matter if they're shinies or not!

Playing Pokemon X, by the way!
@Pear
Username: ParadoxError
In-Game Name: CakeWolf
Friend Code:
3926-6438-4638
Which pokemon do you want?: Meloetta
Anything else?: if you have jirachi, victini, or celebi? Doesn't matter if they're shinies or not!

Playing Pokemon X, by the way!
@Pear
cake-sig-varient-4_zpsqaeulmxf.gif
@dexdaface - hahaha xD I've gotta go camping today and I'm not sure when I'm leaving but in you're on right now I can trade. c:

@ParadoxError - Alright. c: I currently have Celebi, and I might have Victini, and maybe a jirachi so I'll look in my older games for the older ones and I'll see of I can find them. c: I'm going camping today so I have no idea when I'm leaving, so I'm not sure if I'll be available to trade today..haha
@dexdaface - hahaha xD I've gotta go camping today and I'm not sure when I'm leaving but in you're on right now I can trade. c:

@ParadoxError - Alright. c: I currently have Celebi, and I might have Victini, and maybe a jirachi so I'll look in my older games for the older ones and I'll see of I can find them. c: I'm going camping today so I have no idea when I'm leaving, so I'm not sure if I'll be available to trade today..haha
@Pear yup im on gimme a sec to connect and add you xD

Edit: mkay ready if you are x'D
@Pear yup im on gimme a sec to connect and add you xD

Edit: mkay ready if you are x'D
@dexdaface - Haha alright. I'm hopping on. c:
@dexdaface - Haha alright. I'm hopping on. c:
if this is still open, how much for a shiny shinx?
if this is still open, how much for a shiny shinx?
@TipsFedora - Sorry, I wasn't pinged so I didn't see this until now. xD Yes, I'm still open. c: If you do the sale pricing, it's 25 gems. Normal pricing is 20K or 50 gems. c:
@TipsFedora - Sorry, I wasn't pinged so I didn't see this until now. xD Yes, I'm still open. c: If you do the sale pricing, it's 25 gems. Normal pricing is 20K or 50 gems. c:
Bump~
Bump~
@Pear
Do you have a (non-shiny) Shaymin? I don't need lv 100 or anything!
@Pear
Do you have a (non-shiny) Shaymin? I don't need lv 100 or anything!
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 87 88