Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Training Dragons for Holiday Currency!
1 2 3
@Ariae I have 1 dragon at level 16 I'm looking to get to level 20 or 25

I've got 79 100 embers~ Would that be enough or would i need more or?
@Ariae I have 1 dragon at level 16 I'm looking to get to level 20 or 25

I've got 79 100 embers~ Would that be enough or would i need more or?
You may call me Zale. This name is from 4-5 years ago when I was young and stupid, so please disregard it. Returning to the site after about a 4 year break. Trying to adjust to everything is new. Please be patient!
@KarkatSizemore hmmm. Probably to about lvl 15?

@Margaery that's a tall order. The level 10 - lvl 20 alone would cost about a stack of embers. I'd be willing to go as low as 80. Then from lvl 1 to lvl 20.. Gosh, I don't even know. Roughly 2 stacks each? I'm willing to accept any festival chests, skins, accents, or any kind of breed/gene scroll as alternate payment. We could also talk treasure/gems if you want!

@AraneaSerket that would be enough! c:

Also, I want all of you to know that once I get passed level 12 it starts taking longer to get to the next level, even if I'm in kelp beds. So if you want to readjust your order so you'll get your dragons back faster, that's okay! For example, Slime's one dragon to lvl 25 may well take me the rest of the night once I get home. That said, I'm still going to take embers as currency after the festival is over! I can be better prepared for next year. c:
@KarkatSizemore hmmm. Probably to about lvl 15?

@Margaery that's a tall order. The level 10 - lvl 20 alone would cost about a stack of embers. I'd be willing to go as low as 80. Then from lvl 1 to lvl 20.. Gosh, I don't even know. Roughly 2 stacks each? I'm willing to accept any festival chests, skins, accents, or any kind of breed/gene scroll as alternate payment. We could also talk treasure/gems if you want!

@AraneaSerket that would be enough! c:

Also, I want all of you to know that once I get passed level 12 it starts taking longer to get to the next level, even if I'm in kelp beds. So if you want to readjust your order so you'll get your dragons back faster, that's okay! For example, Slime's one dragon to lvl 25 may well take me the rest of the night once I get home. That said, I'm still going to take embers as currency after the festival is over! I can be better prepared for next year. c:
tumblr_ojgwyaxp2Y1tqimpyo7_r2_500.png
@Ariae Awesome thanks! If you want I can send the dragon over now or later along with half the payment~
@Ariae Awesome thanks! If you want I can send the dragon over now or later along with half the payment~
You may call me Zale. This name is from 4-5 years ago when I was young and stupid, so please disregard it. Returning to the site after about a 4 year break. Trying to adjust to everything is new. Please be patient!
@AraneaSerket sure, you can send him/her whenever! :D I just won't be able to start actually training them until I get home at 7:00 EST- roughly four hours from now. (:
@AraneaSerket sure, you can send him/her whenever! :D I just won't be able to start actually training them until I get home at 7:00 EST- roughly four hours from now. (:
@Ariae that's fine! We're in the same timezone then! I trust you with my dragon! Sending her over now!
@Ariae that's fine! We're in the same timezone then! I trust you with my dragon! Sending her over now!
@Ariae
Oh i don't mind! He can afford to be gone however long you need to take.
Just let me know when you want me to send him over, and if at all possible could you not acolate his stat points, but if you have to just build it like a glass cannon. :3
@Ariae
Oh i don't mind! He can afford to be gone however long you need to take.
Just let me know when you want me to send him over, and if at all possible could you not acolate his stat points, but if you have to just build it like a glass cannon. :3
89fe65865939a5d3f3ec37e1146e2626b35a30c9.png
@Ariae
Ahh I realized that I do have another level 10 that I forgot about after I sent that. In that case I only have one dragon that I'll be needing to get from 1 to 10.
@Ariae
Ahh I realized that I do have another level 10 that I forgot about after I sent that. In that case I only have one dragon that I'll be needing to get from 1 to 10.
@KarkatSizemore I don't have to allocate his stats! c: Send 'em over whenever!

@Margaery So, one dragon to level 10? :0 I can do that easy enough! c:
@KarkatSizemore I don't have to allocate his stats! c: Send 'em over whenever!

@Margaery So, one dragon to level 10? :0 I can do that easy enough! c:
@Ariae
Sending him now, then! :3
@Ariae
Sending him now, then! :3
89fe65865939a5d3f3ec37e1146e2626b35a30c9.png
@Ariae Alright I'll send him over!
@Ariae Alright I'll send him over!
1 2 3