Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ~*Alone*~ Ongoing RP
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Kamali was starting to get irritated with all the ruckus going on around her when she noticed the two humans enter the room; and...writing down notes on their clipboards. It made Kamali miss her journal even more. These humans just wanted to study them; she could relate to that - however, she did not condone their method of doing so. She kept quiet and as out of sight as possible - hunkered down at the back of her cage, and continued to observe her surroundings - surely there must be something she could use - or perhaps someone - to escape.

Looking around the room again, she noticed the dark red guardian with the helmet shift to the back of his prison - it appeared he was preparing to do something. 'I'd attempt to provide back-up - but, would that be the wisest course of action? ...perhaps. Perhaps not.' She decided to remain idle, and started prepping a dark bolt - just in case. 'this muzzle is cumbersome, but it does not appear to have any runes that would seal magical ability - it should be a simple task to blast it off - but it'll probably hurt. I'll only use it if theres enough chaos to distract the humans long enough for me to slip away'

(ooc note: 'italics' means she's thinking - none of this dialogue is said out loud)
(ooc: omg my turn seems to come up on days I work late Iamsosorryeveryone)
@Lalaland (your go)
Kamali was starting to get irritated with all the ruckus going on around her when she noticed the two humans enter the room; and...writing down notes on their clipboards. It made Kamali miss her journal even more. These humans just wanted to study them; she could relate to that - however, she did not condone their method of doing so. She kept quiet and as out of sight as possible - hunkered down at the back of her cage, and continued to observe her surroundings - surely there must be something she could use - or perhaps someone - to escape.

Looking around the room again, she noticed the dark red guardian with the helmet shift to the back of his prison - it appeared he was preparing to do something. 'I'd attempt to provide back-up - but, would that be the wisest course of action? ...perhaps. Perhaps not.' She decided to remain idle, and started prepping a dark bolt - just in case. 'this muzzle is cumbersome, but it does not appear to have any runes that would seal magical ability - it should be a simple task to blast it off - but it'll probably hurt. I'll only use it if theres enough chaos to distract the humans long enough for me to slip away'

(ooc note: 'italics' means she's thinking - none of this dialogue is said out loud)
(ooc: omg my turn seems to come up on days I work late Iamsosorryeveryone)
@Lalaland (your go)
1zvd10k.jpgifwqol.jpg035lW2E.pngNBU7OtB.pngcqospVm.png
Guriin

He was quieted by a sharp hiss that cut through the noise. Guriin paced around in his cage, growling at the humans on the other side of the room. He heard that the place they were in a human science facility for testing. He turned his attention back to the humans draped in white. He snapped at them when they got close, making it clear that he wanted nothing to do with them.

The guardian looked around again, this time noticing that most were stripped of their possessions, especially the pearlcatchers. How dreadful. If they ever did escape, he'll be sure to find those pearls for them. Now turning his head towards the cage next to his which housed the tundra he recognized as Cornith, he spoke to him in a softer voice than usual. "I've met you once before, but I don't think you'll remember me. It was years ago when I was still a young hatchling after all." He paused for a brief moment, and added, "I am Guriin of the Arcane flight."

@Skarm boo
Guriin

He was quieted by a sharp hiss that cut through the noise. Guriin paced around in his cage, growling at the humans on the other side of the room. He heard that the place they were in a human science facility for testing. He turned his attention back to the humans draped in white. He snapped at them when they got close, making it clear that he wanted nothing to do with them.

The guardian looked around again, this time noticing that most were stripped of their possessions, especially the pearlcatchers. How dreadful. If they ever did escape, he'll be sure to find those pearls for them. Now turning his head towards the cage next to his which housed the tundra he recognized as Cornith, he spoke to him in a softer voice than usual. "I've met you once before, but I don't think you'll remember me. It was years ago when I was still a young hatchling after all." He paused for a brief moment, and added, "I am Guriin of the Arcane flight."

@Skarm boo

Hearing dragons quite others made Violetclaw laugh a little inside, there was no way you can do that completely in a situation like this.

She attempted to look around, finding that her condition of her eyesight was improving. Objects became more pronounced, still annoyingly blurry though. She looked at the cage next to her, only to find that it was empty. She looked to her left, eyes only moving. A large green dragon was her neighbor, most likely a guardian. Squinting her eyes, she confirms it.

She held her tongue, there was no reason to speak. And after shifting slightly to a more comfortable position she noticed white blurs moving about. 'Exactly what are they doing?' She asked herself, her whole body freezing at the ideas of what might they do or already doing.

((Boo? What? D':))
@Naimeria

Hearing dragons quite others made Violetclaw laugh a little inside, there was no way you can do that completely in a situation like this.

She attempted to look around, finding that her condition of her eyesight was improving. Objects became more pronounced, still annoyingly blurry though. She looked at the cage next to her, only to find that it was empty. She looked to her left, eyes only moving. A large green dragon was her neighbor, most likely a guardian. Squinting her eyes, she confirms it.

She held her tongue, there was no reason to speak. And after shifting slightly to a more comfortable position she noticed white blurs moving about. 'Exactly what are they doing?' She asked herself, her whole body freezing at the ideas of what might they do or already doing.

((Boo? What? D':))
@Naimeria
(( I am SO SORRY, I've had a really busy the past few days. ))

Corinth sighed as many of the dragons urged them into silence; he understood, really, but those that weren't wiling to sacrifice the possibility of catching the human's attention in order to try and come up with a plan, well - they were never going to get out of here if that were to stay the case.

He shifted, huffing as the muscles in his back pulled and burned, and almost missed the guardian that addressed him at a whisper. He turned to the dragon beside him in it's own cage and cocked his head, racking his memory. After an ample pause, he smiled. "Guriin. I do remember you, though I will admit my memory is feint. You were very small back then. I saw you at the Observatory, yes?"

The humans walked past the guardian, and paused at the front of his cage. Corinth hissed, and one of them reached in with a long wand and prodded him in the side with a sort of needle. He hissed again, thrashing his tail as he tried to bite at it, but the human pulled it out quicker than he could react.

He slumped back down the the floor of the cage, ears low. "How did you find yourself here, Guriin?" He asked, voice rough.

(( @migizi ))
(( I am SO SORRY, I've had a really busy the past few days. ))

Corinth sighed as many of the dragons urged them into silence; he understood, really, but those that weren't wiling to sacrifice the possibility of catching the human's attention in order to try and come up with a plan, well - they were never going to get out of here if that were to stay the case.

He shifted, huffing as the muscles in his back pulled and burned, and almost missed the guardian that addressed him at a whisper. He turned to the dragon beside him in it's own cage and cocked his head, racking his memory. After an ample pause, he smiled. "Guriin. I do remember you, though I will admit my memory is feint. You were very small back then. I saw you at the Observatory, yes?"

The humans walked past the guardian, and paused at the front of his cage. Corinth hissed, and one of them reached in with a long wand and prodded him in the side with a sort of needle. He hissed again, thrashing his tail as he tried to bite at it, but the human pulled it out quicker than he could react.

He slumped back down the the floor of the cage, ears low. "How did you find yourself here, Guriin?" He asked, voice rough.

(( @migizi ))
JQ96lFy.png
(OOC: I&#039;m sooooo sorry, I never got pinged. FR has been up and down on that, UGH. Also <333 to @Renessa47 for looking up Lenape words <3)

All the new noises and smells overwhelmed him, and Laitpuko only paused in his roar when he heard his native tongue spoken in that quiet, gentle voice near by. Eyes flew about until they landed on another with leaf green eyes and his haunches seemed to relax, shoulders fall, and wings lax against his sides, "Naxisëmës...I cannot remain still when...when...." And then the doors opened and allowed humans in.

All hint of relaxation that had come with seeing another of his Flight were wiped right away. He turned on the humans, opening his maw to reveal huge dagger-like teeth, some yellowed at their base over the years, but the rest wet and white with saliva. The growl that issued from him edged on that roar again and made the bars of his cage rattle, "Let us go!!" Laitpuko snarled, wings spreading as wide as they could to show the normally &#039;terrifying&#039; eye spots that made him look like an even bigger and more horrifying creature in the dark, "What are you?!"

Never had he seen humans, but the taste of the air, the chemicals, the sterile feel, their strange scent made his brow furrow with fury at them, slashing at the bars though he lacked his usual armor, "I will kill you all the moment you let us out! How dare you try and cage a dragon?!"

@Austen
(OOC: I&#039;m sooooo sorry, I never got pinged. FR has been up and down on that, UGH. Also <333 to @Renessa47 for looking up Lenape words <3)

All the new noises and smells overwhelmed him, and Laitpuko only paused in his roar when he heard his native tongue spoken in that quiet, gentle voice near by. Eyes flew about until they landed on another with leaf green eyes and his haunches seemed to relax, shoulders fall, and wings lax against his sides, "Naxisëmës...I cannot remain still when...when...." And then the doors opened and allowed humans in.

All hint of relaxation that had come with seeing another of his Flight were wiped right away. He turned on the humans, opening his maw to reveal huge dagger-like teeth, some yellowed at their base over the years, but the rest wet and white with saliva. The growl that issued from him edged on that roar again and made the bars of his cage rattle, "Let us go!!" Laitpuko snarled, wings spreading as wide as they could to show the normally &#039;terrifying&#039; eye spots that made him look like an even bigger and more horrifying creature in the dark, "What are you?!"

Never had he seen humans, but the taste of the air, the chemicals, the sterile feel, their strange scent made his brow furrow with fury at them, slashing at the bars though he lacked his usual armor, "I will kill you all the moment you let us out! How dare you try and cage a dragon?!"

@Austen
8bSdh.gif
She went silent as the other dragons joined in the clamor, telling the large male next to her to quiet down. Keeping her head down would likely be the best way to survive this. Then the humans entered, and she couldn&#039;t help but let out a tiny whimper in fear. Her wings were covering the burns and incisions they had made when they took her out of the cage. When they put her back, she had known it was with the promise that they would return and try to take her again.
Bora jolted away from the front of her cage, attempting to make herself appear as small as possible. A hard task given her size, but she could not risk being taken out again. They might not bring her back.

@zanidragon
She went silent as the other dragons joined in the clamor, telling the large male next to her to quiet down. Keeping her head down would likely be the best way to survive this. Then the humans entered, and she couldn&#039;t help but let out a tiny whimper in fear. Her wings were covering the burns and incisions they had made when they took her out of the cage. When they put her back, she had known it was with the promise that they would return and try to take her again.
Bora jolted away from the front of her cage, attempting to make herself appear as small as possible. A hard task given her size, but she could not risk being taken out again. They might not bring her back.

@zanidragon
Finally able to see, Semria lifted her head and scooted closer to the cowering guardian in the next cage. Cautiously, she pushed her fingers through the bars towards the guardian, attempting to offer some kind of companionship to the frightened dragon.
"Hey, it&#039;s okay," She pushed her nose at the bars, finding them extremely cold, Semria pulled back and sat down in her cage, now actively looking at the the dragons around her in cages, and the humans approaching some of them.
A touch of icy dread coiled up in her chest and she sat back, grasping her paws to her chest and fervently wishing her pearl was still with her. She needed it back. It was her life, her identity, everything that she was.
She whimpered a little as she realized the loss of her pearl and clutched at her chest as if she would find it there again.
She had no such luck.

((@Shanti Tag!))
Finally able to see, Semria lifted her head and scooted closer to the cowering guardian in the next cage. Cautiously, she pushed her fingers through the bars towards the guardian, attempting to offer some kind of companionship to the frightened dragon.
"Hey, it&#039;s okay," She pushed her nose at the bars, finding them extremely cold, Semria pulled back and sat down in her cage, now actively looking at the the dragons around her in cages, and the humans approaching some of them.
A touch of icy dread coiled up in her chest and she sat back, grasping her paws to her chest and fervently wishing her pearl was still with her. She needed it back. It was her life, her identity, everything that she was.
She whimpered a little as she realized the loss of her pearl and clutched at her chest as if she would find it there again.
She had no such luck.

((@Shanti Tag!))
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
((Ahh, crap, I&#039;m so sorry, I completely forgot about this RP. D: You can drop me if you like. @Nyria is up!))
((Ahh, crap, I&#039;m so sorry, I completely forgot about this RP. D: You can drop me if you like. @Nyria is up!))
unOOPnZ.png
Signature image by the lovely Cactusbat
((Sorry, been a bit busy.))
Soon she began to notice talk among the dragons, most seeming to try and calm another, especially the guardian, while at the same time attempting to be quiet, worrying that noise alone would summon humans to the room. Something that Elixeah didn&#039;t doubt, it was very likely they could be waiting until dragons began to wake up. Though even being certain of the fact, there was one conversation that brought some comfort to hear, two that seemed to speak out of familiarity, rather than panic. Though there was something unfortunate to it too, Elixeah was glad that there was no one here that she could say was familiar to her. No one smelled of friendship, though it was hard to tell with the sterile smell that overpowered everything. Still, she had hope to not find a friend captured.
Then suddenly, the doors were opened, revealing two humans. Elixeah&#039;s sight had returned enough that she could see them well, and the very sight of them made her start to stand, shoulders hunched as she tensed up, trying to back against the corner of her cage, wanting room so that she could fight. Or, more desirably, somehow find the way to slip past a human should they open her cage. Just to even be able to skip a test was preferable.

(( @113shoe , your turn. ^.^))
((Sorry, been a bit busy.))
Soon she began to notice talk among the dragons, most seeming to try and calm another, especially the guardian, while at the same time attempting to be quiet, worrying that noise alone would summon humans to the room. Something that Elixeah didn&#039;t doubt, it was very likely they could be waiting until dragons began to wake up. Though even being certain of the fact, there was one conversation that brought some comfort to hear, two that seemed to speak out of familiarity, rather than panic. Though there was something unfortunate to it too, Elixeah was glad that there was no one here that she could say was familiar to her. No one smelled of friendship, though it was hard to tell with the sterile smell that overpowered everything. Still, she had hope to not find a friend captured.
Then suddenly, the doors were opened, revealing two humans. Elixeah&#039;s sight had returned enough that she could see them well, and the very sight of them made her start to stand, shoulders hunched as she tensed up, trying to back against the corner of her cage, wanting room so that she could fight. Or, more desirably, somehow find the way to slip past a human should they open her cage. Just to even be able to skip a test was preferable.

(( @113shoe , your turn. ^.^))
Fauna whipped her head from dragon to dragon as she heard them talking. She growled slightly in annoyance to her muzzle. She heard something like footsteps coming closer to the room they were in. Oh no. Oh no no no no no. She screamed muffled warnings and jumped around the cage like a madman, trying to get the message through. Suddenly the doors opened, showing two of the many humans around. Fauna instantly stopped all her motion and gulped slightly. She covered herself with her wings and stayed motionless. Don&#039;t draw attention. Don&#039;t draw attention. She repeated this to herself as she held back whimpers and tried not to shake like the scared fae she was right now.
(And @IrishPirateQueen is up to bat.)
Fauna whipped her head from dragon to dragon as she heard them talking. She growled slightly in annoyance to her muzzle. She heard something like footsteps coming closer to the room they were in. Oh no. Oh no no no no no. She screamed muffled warnings and jumped around the cage like a madman, trying to get the message through. Suddenly the doors opened, showing two of the many humans around. Fauna instantly stopped all her motion and gulped slightly. She covered herself with her wings and stayed motionless. Don&#039;t draw attention. Don&#039;t draw attention. She repeated this to herself as she held back whimpers and tried not to shake like the scared fae she was right now.
(And @IrishPirateQueen is up to bat.)
Every dragon has a story, has a personality, has a life.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7