Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | 'Are you sure?' prompt when Converting
1 2
It would be really nice to see a 'Are you sure you want to convert X Y and Z?' pop-up with a list of what you'll be converting, so you can change your mind. Else, a way to bank the things you're collecting to make them un-Convertable. :P

Edit: Folks, it ALREADY gives you a pop-up telling you that these have been converted, and you have to click a button to clear the message. I am just saying to modify the existing one to give people the chance to catch themselves and change their minds.
It would be really nice to see a 'Are you sure you want to convert X Y and Z?' pop-up with a list of what you'll be converting, so you can change your mind. Else, a way to bank the things you're collecting to make them un-Convertable. :P

Edit: Folks, it ALREADY gives you a pop-up telling you that these have been converted, and you have to click a button to clear the message. I am just saying to modify the existing one to give people the chance to catch themselves and change their minds.
Please no, pop-ups are annoying
Please no, pop-ups are annoying
support but only as long as the pop-up is optional. makes it good for people who want to be sure and people who would rather do stuff fast

also yesss, a bank for items so you can separate them from your normal hoard would be gr8
support but only as long as the pop-up is optional. makes it good for people who want to be sure and people who would rather do stuff fast

also yesss, a bank for items so you can separate them from your normal hoard would be gr8
7zOPjcL.png
No support to pop-up. There's a pop-up in the AH and people still make mistakes. Just like clicking 'convert' is an automatic response, soon clicking 'yes' will be too.
There will never be enough pop-ups to prevent people from making mistakes.
(And besides, if it lists the stuff, hoo boy, that would be a long list. I only convert my food once in a while, and when I do, just about everything in my hoard gets converted)

Banks on the other hand, those can solve many problems at once. Yes, yes, banks are a much better option
No support to pop-up. There's a pop-up in the AH and people still make mistakes. Just like clicking 'convert' is an automatic response, soon clicking 'yes' will be too.
There will never be enough pop-ups to prevent people from making mistakes.
(And besides, if it lists the stuff, hoo boy, that would be a long list. I only convert my food once in a while, and when I do, just about everything in my hoard gets converted)

Banks on the other hand, those can solve many problems at once. Yes, yes, banks are a much better option
79mN6Pt.png
Support just so I don't have to look at another one of these suggestions.
Support just so I don't have to look at another one of these suggestions.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
Edited to clarify. It already gives a pop-up, this is just suggesting to modify the existing one and add the ability to cancel.
Edited to clarify. It already gives a pop-up, this is just suggesting to modify the existing one and add the ability to cancel.
Only if its toggleable, I don't need to click an extra button
Only if its toggleable, I don't need to click an extra button
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Support. I know a lot of people have converted things by accident, yet don't care for the dialogue box that tells them the conversion was successful. I'd like this new box to replace the current one.
Support. I know a lot of people have converted things by accident, yet don't care for the dialogue box that tells them the conversion was successful. I'd like this new box to replace the current one.
kpBHZdf.gif lIfS9Um.png DQCsQbQ.gif
No support.

If the "supporting" people are suggesting for an option to toggle off the pop up, then the possible feature appears to be an inconvenience than a necessary good.

Changing flights hopefully is a serious matter enough to the player that they are forced to pay close attention. Seriously, a 6 month cool down AND a boatload of gems after the first free change should gauge some attention.
No support.

If the "supporting" people are suggesting for an option to toggle off the pop up, then the possible feature appears to be an inconvenience than a necessary good.

Changing flights hopefully is a serious matter enough to the player that they are forced to pay close attention. Seriously, a 6 month cool down AND a boatload of gems after the first free change should gauge some attention.
8Rzgk4ql.png
[quote name="Charlatan" date="2014-08-30 16:03:03"]No support. If the "supporting" people are suggesting for an option to toggle off the pop up, then the possible feature appears to be an inconvenience than a necessary good. Changing flights hopefully is a serious matter enough to the player that they are forced to pay close attention. Seriously, a 6 month cool down AND a boatload of gems after the first free change should gauge some attention.[/quote] What? This is about converting food to points, not flights.
Charlatan wrote on 2014-08-30 16:03:03:
No support.

What? This is about converting food to points, not flights.
1 2