Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 427 428 429 430 431 ... 535 536
The Coli/Fairgrounds haven't been able to load for me for 2-3 days now-I've tried updating my computer, switching browsers, and even adjusting my connections a bit. But it still refuses to connect to game server, even when I toggle the alternate socket options.
The Coli/Fairgrounds haven't been able to load for me for 2-3 days now-I've tried updating my computer, switching browsers, and even adjusting my connections a bit. But it still refuses to connect to game server, even when I toggle the alternate socket options.
je67dzK.gifXe2cuSD.pngje67dzK.gif
[quote name="CrypticMystic" date="2014-08-30 01:28:11"]The Coli/Fairgrounds haven't been able to load for me for 2-3 days now-I've tried updating my computer, switching browsers, and even adjusting my connections a bit. But it still refuses to connect to game server, even when I toggle the alternate socket options.[/quote] i am having the same problem
CrypticMystic wrote on 2014-08-30 01:28:11:

i am having the same problem
"You're not my real mom! Flamemama is the only one who understands me!"
(Credit to HappyOnion on that one)
2DbyWZx.png
Same here. Earlier I could get through at random times, although sometimes the match froze up. I can still switch party members, but that's all. Tried running a bug virus check, deleting my history and cookies, even switching to Firefox, but nothing seems to be helping.
Same here. Earlier I could get through at random times, although sometimes the match froze up. I can still switch party members, but that's all. Tried running a bug virus check, deleting my history and cookies, even switching to Firefox, but nothing seems to be helping.
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
ive been having the same issues for a week or more, the coli did finally load this morning but the matches were very very laggy!
ive been having the same issues for a week or more, the coli did finally load this morning but the matches were very very laggy!
All of the coliseum will load for me at the moment EXCEPT "Organize Party". Which, you know, makes leveling left over, aged up hatchlings to clear out lair space kind of hard.
All of the coliseum will load for me at the moment EXCEPT "Organize Party". Which, you know, makes leveling left over, aged up hatchlings to clear out lair space kind of hard.
tumblr_nx2c37NYFI1tj6kx2o1_400.pngtumblr_nx3xgoNfuQ1tj6kx2o1_100.png
[quote name="Renessa47" date="2014-08-30 12:28:58"]All of the coliseum will load for me at the moment EXCEPT "Organize Party". Which, you know, makes leveling left over, aged up hatchlings to clear out lair space kind of hard.[/quote] Same here. :(
Renessa47 wrote on 2014-08-30 12:28:58:

Same here. :(
9PW8odu.jpg
I'm also having the everything but the organize party feature loading. I'm using chrome. I'm upset because I was borrowing dragons for the weekend! And the only other thread I could find about it was locked without an answer, just an "Oh!" it's working again.

Fortunately there's still a dragon in my party that needs leveling, I was just looking forward to a change of pace.

I'm using Windows 7 64bit
and I also noticed the battle stones stopped working.
I'm also having the everything but the organize party feature loading. I'm using chrome. I'm upset because I was borrowing dragons for the weekend! And the only other thread I could find about it was locked without an answer, just an "Oh!" it's working again.

Fortunately there's still a dragon in my party that needs leveling, I was just looking forward to a change of pace.

I'm using Windows 7 64bit
and I also noticed the battle stones stopped working.
tumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o2_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o6_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o5_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o4_75sq.png
Now I get in, and the battlestones quit working again. I'm getting tired of the back and forth.
Now I get in, and the battlestones quit working again. I'm getting tired of the back and forth.
9PW8odu.jpg
Organize Party is being 'sticky' for me too. My guess is it's 'the last day of the festival + it's Saturday (well, for some of us) and more people can be online at once to grind those last few festival items + it's a Saturday and there's half a day left until a new dominance changeover' = 'the Coliseum will be having issues again'. I'm glad I got all but one of my exalt grinds done for the day before it got late enough that things got ugly. :/
Organize Party is being 'sticky' for me too. My guess is it's 'the last day of the festival + it's Saturday (well, for some of us) and more people can be online at once to grind those last few festival items + it's a Saturday and there's half a day left until a new dominance changeover' = 'the Coliseum will be having issues again'. I'm glad I got all but one of my exalt grinds done for the day before it got late enough that things got ugly. :/
Coliseum Plea!: Add an off switch for Coliseum visual effects/animations. :)

Thank You: for skin/accent previews on dragons, Morphology dragon ID entry box, and for working on the Coliseum. :D
Abilities and stats aren't loading. Have dragons to apply stat points to and I can't. I've done all the usual nonsense (i.e. clear cache/history/everything/whatever) and this nonsense is really bugging me. Site's been live for a year. Get your stuff together.
Abilities and stats aren't loading. Have dragons to apply stat points to and I can't. I've done all the usual nonsense (i.e. clear cache/history/everything/whatever) and this nonsense is really bugging me. Site's been live for a year. Get your stuff together.
1 2 ... 427 428 429 430 431 ... 535 536