Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 425 426 427 428 429 ... 535 536
Yep, won't load. Either the progress bar is shown as empty, or the page loads empty.

Of course during the festival and needing to grind for currency :/
Yep, won't load. Either the progress bar is shown as empty, or the page loads empty.

Of course during the festival and needing to grind for currency :/
And we're back to being unable to load the Coli in Firefox at all, starting about 24 hours ago, after ~2 days of it working fine, since the last time it croaked. I can load it in Chrome on the same computer, but Chrome's issues with Flash consistently seem to cause the Coliseum to play at impossibly low framerates. It would be really nice to see some kind of response addressing why it (sort of) works in one browser but not the other, or how to potentially fix the problem so it works in both, consistently, but since nothing is changing on my end, I'm left at a complete loss here. Have already followed every possible step outlined on the first page of this thread--nothing works.

Isn't there some way to minimize server load so that this doesn't keep happening, especially during festivals? Or better yet, a way to turn off the added visual effects so that the coliseum can run on lower-end machines--phones, notebooks, older desktops, etc? It shouldn't take a top-of-the-line machine to run a flash game in a browser. This same thing happened last festival, and I was unable to use the coliseum at all for the first 3-4 days of it.
And we're back to being unable to load the Coli in Firefox at all, starting about 24 hours ago, after ~2 days of it working fine, since the last time it croaked. I can load it in Chrome on the same computer, but Chrome's issues with Flash consistently seem to cause the Coliseum to play at impossibly low framerates. It would be really nice to see some kind of response addressing why it (sort of) works in one browser but not the other, or how to potentially fix the problem so it works in both, consistently, but since nothing is changing on my end, I'm left at a complete loss here. Have already followed every possible step outlined on the first page of this thread--nothing works.

Isn't there some way to minimize server load so that this doesn't keep happening, especially during festivals? Or better yet, a way to turn off the added visual effects so that the coliseum can run on lower-end machines--phones, notebooks, older desktops, etc? It shouldn't take a top-of-the-line machine to run a flash game in a browser. This same thing happened last festival, and I was unable to use the coliseum at all for the first 3-4 days of it.
14l2rr.png
Okay - just got bumped out of the coliseum by a FIAT ad. It has popped up in a separate tab a bunch of times in the past two days, but this is the first time that the stupid ad actually loaded ON my coliseum tab, effectively ending my game. I am so not happy right now. The extreme coliseum lag I've been experiencing so far this festival was bad enough on its own before I started getting bumped out for ADS.
Okay - just got bumped out of the coliseum by a FIAT ad. It has popped up in a separate tab a bunch of times in the past two days, but this is the first time that the stupid ad actually loaded ON my coliseum tab, effectively ending my game. I am so not happy right now. The extreme coliseum lag I've been experiencing so far this festival was bad enough on its own before I started getting bumped out for ADS.
b9aWflB.png
Coli not working for me, getting the 'cannot load game server' message. This has been happening since yesterday afternoon. And during the festival, too. D:
Coli not working for me, getting the 'cannot load game server' message. This has been happening since yesterday afternoon. And during the festival, too. D:
I plugged into the alternate socket and the coliseum is working, but I'm having a weird experience where about half the time in the Kelp Beds, my Ambush stones stop working. If it was my Berserker stones (which I can tell are also on the fritz), I'd chalk it up to just being continued bugginess, but the Ambushes come and go. Sometimes I get the right number of turns at the start of battle, sometimes I don't. Sometimes, for the Berserkers, I do 450-ish damage on a hit; sometimes I do 400.

Again, I know the Berserker stuff is related to high load, but I was under the impression that Ambushes should still be working properly.
I plugged into the alternate socket and the coliseum is working, but I'm having a weird experience where about half the time in the Kelp Beds, my Ambush stones stop working. If it was my Berserker stones (which I can tell are also on the fritz), I'd chalk it up to just being continued bugginess, but the Ambushes come and go. Sometimes I get the right number of turns at the start of battle, sometimes I don't. Sometimes, for the Berserkers, I do 450-ish damage on a hit; sometimes I do 400.

Again, I know the Berserker stuff is related to high load, but I was under the impression that Ambushes should still be working properly.
Just got frozen in colli- I only had one dragon left "alive" and used shred to kill the opponent- but battle won't go to the victory screen. Not sure if this is known bug or not
Just got frozen in colli- I only had one dragon left "alive" and used shred to kill the opponent- but battle won't go to the victory screen. Not sure if this is known bug or not
I am ahead of FR time by +2 hours
Quitting Flight Rising- currently wanting League items for my gen 1's and retired items
Good morning. I can not load the Coliseum on the phone again. I am using Google Chrome.

Thanks for all your hard work!
Good morning. I can not load the Coliseum on the phone again. I am using Google Chrome.

Thanks for all your hard work!
I have been trying off an on all morning to load the Coli (Windows 8, Chrome), and have gotten only loading screens.
I have been trying off an on all morning to load the Coli (Windows 8, Chrome), and have gotten only loading screens.
tumblr_oyr8kmPta81rxga3jo1_r1_100.png dNCLmdm.png
Coliseum loaded brilliantly half of the day yesterday allowing me to finally be able to farm and advance my dragons (which I want to send a quick thank you to the FR staff for working with us on this issue as I genuinely enjoy the Coli), but I'm back to being unable to even load the Coli this morning.

Using Windows Vista 64bit and Firefox. Have tried Chrome, but it doesn't make a difference.
Coliseum loaded brilliantly half of the day yesterday allowing me to finally be able to farm and advance my dragons (which I want to send a quick thank you to the FR staff for working with us on this issue as I genuinely enjoy the Coli), but I'm back to being unable to even load the Coli this morning.

Using Windows Vista 64bit and Firefox. Have tried Chrome, but it doesn't make a difference.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
I'm able to load the coli, but I'm suddenly unable to get into any venue. Using Firefox 31.0 on Windows 7.
I'm able to load the coli, but I'm suddenly unable to get into any venue. Using Firefox 31.0 on Windows 7.
1 2 ... 425 426 427 428 429 ... 535 536