Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kata's Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Katarya

Oh gosh, your art is so beautiful. I've seen it before on tumblr, I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread!

Could you by any chance ping me when you decide to open your slots again?
@Katarya

Oh gosh, your art is so beautiful. I've seen it before on tumblr, I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread!

Could you by any chance ping me when you decide to open your slots again?
Luan_1.png
Signature by the ever talented SpaceOrchid
@Kildra haha oh gosh since you'd be at the bottom of the ping list it would take me quite a while.... I don't usually work very consistently on the commissions I do have and school is starting so I'm sorry!! It would probably be a very long time ;-;

@Leonhardt Oh my gosh thank you!! Haha like I said above it would probably take me a while but if thats alright with you I'll pop you into the ping list !! :-))
@Kildra haha oh gosh since you'd be at the bottom of the ping list it would take me quite a while.... I don't usually work very consistently on the commissions I do have and school is starting so I'm sorry!! It would probably be a very long time ;-;

@Leonhardt Oh my gosh thank you!! Haha like I said above it would probably take me a while but if thats alright with you I'll pop you into the ping list !! :-))
@Katarya
It's alright, no need to apologize! I only ask because my treasure fluctuates like crazy ;u; I would love one of your slots, but I'm not sure if I'd still have the payment when it was my turn. Best of luck with schooling, your art is beautiful~
@Katarya
It's alright, no need to apologize! I only ask because my treasure fluctuates like crazy ;u; I would love one of your slots, but I'm not sure if I'd still have the payment when it was my turn. Best of luck with schooling, your art is beautiful~
@Katarya
Could I be put on your pinglist, please?
@Katarya
Could I be put on your pinglist, please?
Dwarf Mushroom Chickweed Electric Stingers Blue Entoloma Grey River Jumper
@Sphye Sorry for the late response, but of course! Thanks for your interest!
@Sphye Sorry for the late response, but of course! Thanks for your interest!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12