Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kata's Art Shop [Closed]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Silverfish Hey!! I've finished your commission! Here's the preview; [img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2gudz4j.jpg[/img] Just send the second half of the payment whenever you're ready and I'll have the fullsized image ready for you!
@Silverfish
Hey!! I've finished your commission! Here's the preview;
2gudz4j.jpg

Just send the second half of the payment whenever you're ready and I'll have the fullsized image ready for you!
@Katarya
Eee, sent! whyy didn't I stay up longer last night
@Katarya
Eee, sent! whyy didn't I stay up longer last night
9 hours ahead of FR time

>>> [BUYING] Art! [sprites | retired apparel | 5milT | 20kg]
@Katarya

Could you put me on your Pinglist, please?
@Katarya

Could you put me on your Pinglist, please?
PM me for:
- Dragon Breedings/Babys
- Art Commissions (I take Money)

(Kind Inactiv)
@LilaDrache yes, of course!! Thank you for the interest uwu!!
@LilaDrache yes, of course!! Thank you for the interest uwu!!
@Katarya
Sorry for being so slloooooww
@Katarya
Sorry for being so slloooooww
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@JetBlackSteel nono, don't worry about it ahh
I'm really busy for the rest of this week so all commissions are on hold in the meantime anyways ; -;! Take your time!!
@JetBlackSteel nono, don't worry about it ahh
I'm really busy for the rest of this week so all commissions are on hold in the meantime anyways ; -;! Take your time!!
@Katarya These are so, so gorgeous @u@ Would you by chance be interested in taking gems?
@Katarya These are so, so gorgeous @u@ Would you by chance be interested in taking gems?
@Founder Hey! I'm finished your commission!! Here's the preview ; [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/15hiovp.jpg[/img] Just send over the second half of the payment and I'll have the fullsized image ready for you!
@Founder
Hey! I'm finished your commission!!
Here's the preview ;
15hiovp.jpg
Just send over the second half of the payment and I'll have the fullsized image ready for you!
@Kildra Hey thank you for your interest!!! I'm not looking for gems right now, I'm sorry! :^(
@Kildra Hey thank you for your interest!!! I'm not looking for gems right now, I'm sorry! :^(
@Katarya That's alright! I'm interested in getting a shaded full body for 350kT, but do you have an estimated wait time...? I'd love to get in on your ping list, but I'm not too sure how long I'll have all this treasure ^^;
@Katarya That's alright! I'm interested in getting a shaded full body for 350kT, but do you have an estimated wait time...? I'd love to get in on your ping list, but I'm not too sure how long I'll have all this treasure ^^;
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12