Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] COATL SCROLL FOR ELEMENTAL SPRITES
1 2
@EccoGamer

About how many gems do you have? I'm not opposed to a Scroll/Gem/Dragon thing but I don't have any lair space at the current time uwu Would it be possible to do some treasure instead of draconic payment? Also, I'm not exactly sure how many gems that would be, let me go check really quick
@EccoGamer

About how many gems do you have? I'm not opposed to a Scroll/Gem/Dragon thing but I don't have any lair space at the current time uwu Would it be possible to do some treasure instead of draconic payment? Also, I'm not exactly sure how many gems that would be, let me go check really quick
Please ping me even if you are rejecting my offer!
@EccoGamer

It comes out around 538 gems
@EccoGamer

It comes out around 538 gems
@spectralOasis

I have 287 gems right now.
@spectralOasis

I have 287 gems right now.
leGcgNM.png
@EccoGamer

Would you be open to a Scroll/Gem/Treasure offer?
@EccoGamer

Would you be open to a Scroll/Gem/Treasure offer?
@spectralOasis

If you dont mind waiting a bit thats fine! I just expanded my lair and am low on treasure :P

Let me sell a few things and Ill see what i can do!
@spectralOasis

If you dont mind waiting a bit thats fine! I just expanded my lair and am low on treasure :P

Let me sell a few things and Ill see what i can do!
leGcgNM.png
@EccoGamer

Certainly! I have an errand to run so I'll check back in later? Take all the time you need uwu
@EccoGamer

Certainly! I have an errand to run so I'll check back in later? Take all the time you need uwu
@spectralOasis

Okidoki! :)
@spectralOasis

Okidoki! :)
leGcgNM.png
@EccoGamer

So what's the final tally going to be? It seems like it'll end up being the scroll, 288 gems or so, and some treasure? I also just realized we never figured out the amount of treasure in the equation uvu
@EccoGamer

So what's the final tally going to be? It seems like it'll end up being the scroll, 288 gems or so, and some treasure? I also just realized we never figured out the amount of treasure in the equation uvu
@EccoGamer

I'm so sorry but I thought about it and I decided to keep my sprites for a while longer ono
@EccoGamer

I'm so sorry but I thought about it and I decided to keep my sprites for a while longer ono
1 2