Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | aaaa icons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I like my icon.
It's all like "Hi there."
I like my icon.
It's all like "Hi there."
13954.gif
I bought Beast rather recently, but I have been looking for a good Water dragon avatar dragon, and I think my coatl boy does the job. I have another dragon that I think has a gorgeous headshot, but she looks a lot like a Plague drag, which I don't want. Beast's Smoke is a plus. :3
I bought Beast rather recently, but I have been looking for a good Water dragon avatar dragon, and I think my coatl boy does the job. I have another dragon that I think has a gorgeous headshot, but she looks a lot like a Plague drag, which I don't want. Beast's Smoke is a plus. :3
I love my avatar right now. That thar is a firstgen that I did up all by myself. 8')
I love my avatar right now. That thar is a firstgen that I did up all by myself. 8')
ctFAI4k.gif
My custom progen was my icon from the start up until about a week ago. Decided to change to my current fave in terms of aesthetic - not as fluffy and inviting as Teutorix, but Vespera's simple elegance is hard to resist.
My custom progen was my icon from the start up until about a week ago. Decided to change to my current fave in terms of aesthetic - not as fluffy and inviting as Teutorix, but Vespera's simple elegance is hard to resist.
Icons, you say? I like mine. Mordred looks absolutely evil, in my opinion. c:
Icons, you say? I like mine. Mordred looks absolutely evil, in my opinion. c:
Shut up.
Vulpes is wind flight colours, yay~
Especially cloudsong-ish.

Used to have Dea whose colours matched the forum, but in the end I prefer, just by a tiny bit, Vulpes because of his lovely big wind eyes. :)
Vulpes is wind flight colours, yay~
Especially cloudsong-ish.

Used to have Dea whose colours matched the forum, but in the end I prefer, just by a tiny bit, Vulpes because of his lovely big wind eyes. :)
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
@Lobomon @xenogenesis @SystemError @Scientist @Zekaryu @Seiryuu @Suicidalpickles @AlphaRaposa @Pokemon ((aa ur username woah)) @Zygarde ((thank you! blank icons are coool)) @Pinnithin @psylla @Tunesmith ((thts one pretty bb)) @reliquiaen ((thank u! also wowie thts one nice dragon)) @Missooni @Juba @Swiftla @Founder @Dreadnought ((wwwoah firey)) @Etcetera7 @Tim @Attolia ((i have a wizard too!)) @Strigidae @TotalDarkness @Mutation @Valka @forest ((thank you! ur dragon is so cute!)) @Lorii ((she looks so majestic!)) @BloodyBunny ((hes amaZING I WANT HIMMM ahah im so jealous)) @Fayrin @deeproar @Zoeya @Sellenair @Esterie @felynn @Gummysaur @Fluffloid @Stormagedon @IndigoCrow @guseri @Mourn @Foxofwonders

your icons are all so cool!
@Lobomon @xenogenesis @SystemError @Scientist @Zekaryu @Seiryuu @Suicidalpickles @AlphaRaposa @Pokemon ((aa ur username woah)) @Zygarde ((thank you! blank icons are coool)) @Pinnithin @psylla @Tunesmith ((thts one pretty bb)) @reliquiaen ((thank u! also wowie thts one nice dragon)) @Missooni @Juba @Swiftla @Founder @Dreadnought ((wwwoah firey)) @Etcetera7 @Tim @Attolia ((i have a wizard too!)) @Strigidae @TotalDarkness @Mutation @Valka @forest ((thank you! ur dragon is so cute!)) @Lorii ((she looks so majestic!)) @BloodyBunny ((hes amaZING I WANT HIMMM ahah im so jealous)) @Fayrin @deeproar @Zoeya @Sellenair @Esterie @felynn @Gummysaur @Fluffloid @Stormagedon @IndigoCrow @guseri @Mourn @Foxofwonders

your icons are all so cool!
tumblr_pf64ggJWKU1wwhno0o1_500.png
We like our crazy grandma dragon c: Probably won't ever change her.
We like our crazy grandma dragon c: Probably won't ever change her.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
I tend to switch around between my progen and Tempera x3
I think both of them fits my flight in a way.
I tend to switch around between my progen and Tempera x3
I think both of them fits my flight in a way.
BfF5Kjb.png
I've never swapped icon dragon, and never plan to do so :3
I like being recognizable.
I've never swapped icon dragon, and never plan to do so :3
I like being recognizable.
66MHIIb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7