Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Clan Khimeros
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Didn't even know this thread was here. Hello everyone!

Glad you love the deco @Twi :)

I really wish that FR had a ping system like Khimeros (where the notification takes you to the page you were actually pinged on). It took me 30 minutes to even get here because of the lag and constant 505 errors. lol
Didn't even know this thread was here. Hello everyone!

Glad you love the deco @Twi :)

I really wish that FR had a ping system like Khimeros (where the notification takes you to the page you were actually pinged on). It took me 30 minutes to even get here because of the lag and constant 505 errors. lol
6xcUChx.png

aaa%20bfr_zps1hiir7rg.png
hi, took me some time to find the clan here! :) I'm Maglania over there as well
hi, took me some time to find the clan here! :) I'm Maglania over there as well
I suppose I should put my name down on the roster, though many of you are already on my friends list.

@Twi

That deco, so stunning :O
I suppose I should put my name down on the roster, though many of you are already on my friends list.

@Twi

That deco, so stunning :O
bannerfr_zps59d54c39.png
@Dresden welcome to the clan! ;)

If you have any questions/need any help feel free to ask! We have a super friendly/helpful community.

Also... *drags @Trippy into the thread.* I see you over there!

Edit: P.S... is that 'Dresden' like The Dresden Files?
@Dresden welcome to the clan! ;)

If you have any questions/need any help feel free to ask! We have a super friendly/helpful community.

Also... *drags @Trippy into the thread.* I see you over there!

Edit: P.S... is that 'Dresden' like The Dresden Files?
TIDELORD_sig.png
@Caly
Yeah....the forums here load super slowly. So, generally I try to avoid them. Yet, I suppose I'm a bit of a hypocrite since I'm a head member for the Wind Flight's Dominance, member-created team.
@Caly
Yeah....the forums here load super slowly. So, generally I try to avoid them. Yet, I suppose I'm a bit of a hypocrite since I'm a head member for the Wind Flight's Dominance, member-created team.
Trippy-Top.png
@Trippy

...everything here loads super slowly. x.x

And OMG O___O thank you for teh sexyyyyyyyyy!
@Trippy

...everything here loads super slowly. x.x

And OMG O___O thank you for teh sexyyyyyyyyy!
TIDELORD_sig.png
@Caly
You are absolutely right...everything loads slowly. I think I disappointed myself in hoping it would get speedier due to the second server's implementation and these fixes as of late...but the latency is worse now than ever before for me. I find that I no longer wish to bond with my familiars because it will take me an hour to get through all 40 or so of them >.> Not to mention, opening those treasure chests/leafy packs from the Colosseum which evidently, I can't currently play either (or the games for that matter).
@Caly
You are absolutely right...everything loads slowly. I think I disappointed myself in hoping it would get speedier due to the second server's implementation and these fixes as of late...but the latency is worse now than ever before for me. I find that I no longer wish to bond with my familiars because it will take me an hour to get through all 40 or so of them >.> Not to mention, opening those treasure chests/leafy packs from the Colosseum which evidently, I can't currently play either (or the games for that matter).
Trippy-Top.png
@Trippy

It took me all day to load runestones, and then after I played a game, I realized treasure was bork'd and that it didn't earn me anything. ^^;

@Trippy

It took me all day to load runestones, and then after I played a game, I realized treasure was bork'd and that it didn't earn me anything. ^^;

TIDELORD_sig.png
@Caly
Yeah, I owe someone on Khims some treasure too...750k of it >.> I'm only at 260k due to not being able to battle or play games :( Poo. But, I'm sure it will all get fixed eventually...eventually....eventually *echoes*
@Caly
Yeah, I owe someone on Khims some treasure too...750k of it >.> I'm only at 260k due to not being able to battle or play games :( Poo. But, I'm sure it will all get fixed eventually...eventually....eventually *echoes*
Trippy-Top.png
@Trippy Have I mentioned how much I love my tag? XD I must now show it off! My gryph girl Regen: [img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/thewolfshrine/Tag%20Commissions/Gryph-Full_zpsd17ce4fb.png[/img]
@Trippy Have I mentioned how much I love my tag? XD

I must now show it off! My gryph girl Regen:

Gryph-Full_zpsd17ce4fb.png
CxPmkny.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9