Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 65 66
@GreyKite, found a Methane Chest from an ember mouse in the Training Fields
water_banner.pngsmall1_zpse9ae931d.png
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif
@Greykite

I found Igniteous in the Arena, but I wasn't paying attention to what I was fighting.
@Greykite

I found Igniteous in the Arena, but I wasn't paying attention to what I was fighting.
Magmaborne chest in the training fields from the ember mouse!
Magmaborne chest in the training fields from the ember mouse!
FR time +9
They/Them
MjqG2rA.png
I got a Construct Chest from a Blooming Strangler on Woodland Path!
I got a Construct Chest from a Blooming Strangler on Woodland Path!
@GreyKite, I found a Phoenix Feather chest on a radioactive slime (waterway) last night.

Thanks for doing this!
@GreyKite, I found a Phoenix Feather chest on a radioactive slime (waterway) last night.

Thanks for doing this!
Igniteus Chest just dropped in the Arena, from either a Sprangyroo or a Charcoal Sprangyroo!
Igniteus Chest just dropped in the Arena, from either a Sprangyroo or a Charcoal Sprangyroo!
I just got a Construct Chest from a Smoke Gyre in Scorched Forest. Thank you for the guide! [b]Proof: [/b] [img]http://gyazo.com/496fed10b7d65121f28272831829f96f.png[/img]
I just got a Construct Chest from a Smoke Gyre in Scorched Forest. Thank you for the guide!

Proof:
496fed10b7d65121f28272831829f96f.png
@GreyKite Just obtained a Magmaborne chest from a Nochynr in the Boreal Wood and it was with two ice elementals so I'm certain it was from the Nochynr this round.
@GreyKite Just obtained a Magmaborne chest from a Nochynr in the Boreal Wood and it was with two ice elementals so I'm certain it was from the Nochynr this round.
Flameheart chest in the Scorched Forest, but this time from a red-winged owlcat :D
Flameheart chest in the Scorched Forest, but this time from a red-winged owlcat :D
[quote name="ParticleSoup" date="2014-08-25 06:58:55"]@GreyKite, found a Methane Chest from an ember mouse in the Training Fields[/quote] Confirmed. I have also gotten that chest from the training fields from that enemy.
ParticleSoup wrote on 2014-08-25 06:58:55:

Confirmed. I have also gotten that chest from the training fields from that enemy.
DRAGONS WANTED Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's little nut that held its ground.

Dragons For Adoption
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 65 66