Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Scream about your OTPs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Death MCKIRK IS SO BEAUTIFUL. I SUCKED UP ALL OF THE MCKIRK FIC EVER TO EXIST WHEN I WAS IN MY STAR TREK PHASE
@Death MCKIRK IS SO BEAUTIFUL. I SUCKED UP ALL OF THE MCKIRK FIC EVER TO EXIST WHEN I WAS IN MY STAR TREK PHASE
My current OTP is Big Boss/Ocelot from Metal Gear Solid.

;_; Gawd I need the next game to come out...
My current OTP is Big Boss/Ocelot from Metal Gear Solid.

;_; Gawd I need the next game to come out...
u3QKT3n.pngR7T2X5G.png fVJ8DY4.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/IJhhfPU.png[/img] yeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!
IJhhfPU.png
yeeeaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!

That is why we live like heathens
Stealing from the trees of Eden
Living in the arms of freedom
And everything we touch is evil
@Fantastica
Hell yeah Davros

ROSEMARY FTW
@Fantastica
Hell yeah Davros

ROSEMARY FTW
Urbenjokester.gif
I don't scream about my OTPs. I just cry a lot.
I don't scream about my OTPs. I just cry a lot.
@Urbenjokester
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
davespritavros is my super ultimate mega OTP though
rose and kanaya are cuties too!
@Urbenjokester
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
davespritavros is my super ultimate mega OTP though
rose and kanaya are cuties too!

That is why we live like heathens
Stealing from the trees of Eden
Living in the arms of freedom
And everything we touch is evil
finally, a place where this is acceptable.
FITZSIMMONS.
I SHIPPED IT BEFORE I EVEN KNEW WHAT SHIPPING WAS AND TO THIS DAY I STILL SHIP IT DESPITE THE NUMEROUS PROBLEMS THAT HAVE ARISEN BETWEEN THEM O THAT SHOW. I DON'T EVEN CARE IF ONE OF THEM DIES (ok I do my heart shattered into bits and pieces in a few episodes where survival looked bleak but anyway) I WILL SHIP IT FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE AND MAKE SURE THEY SOMEHOW MANAGE TO HAVE A NICE LIFE/DEATH TOGETHER NO MATTER HOW MUCH FANFIC WRITING IS INVOLVED.
this has progressed to the point of considering naming my new gecko either Jemma or Leo (depends on gender) so I can purchase one of the opposite gender, name it the remaining name, and watch what happens.
AND A NEW SEASON IS COMING SOON FOR MORE SHIPPING TO BE DONE ASDFGHJKL
finally, a place where this is acceptable.
FITZSIMMONS.
I SHIPPED IT BEFORE I EVEN KNEW WHAT SHIPPING WAS AND TO THIS DAY I STILL SHIP IT DESPITE THE NUMEROUS PROBLEMS THAT HAVE ARISEN BETWEEN THEM O THAT SHOW. I DON'T EVEN CARE IF ONE OF THEM DIES (ok I do my heart shattered into bits and pieces in a few episodes where survival looked bleak but anyway) I WILL SHIP IT FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE AND MAKE SURE THEY SOMEHOW MANAGE TO HAVE A NICE LIFE/DEATH TOGETHER NO MATTER HOW MUCH FANFIC WRITING IS INVOLVED.
this has progressed to the point of considering naming my new gecko either Jemma or Leo (depends on gender) so I can purchase one of the opposite gender, name it the remaining name, and watch what happens.
AND A NEW SEASON IS COMING SOON FOR MORE SHIPPING TO BE DONE ASDFGHJKL
dungeon master
Freaking Starscream and Megatron from Transformers.
I'm not joking!
In pretty much every continuity.

Snow and Bigby from The Wolf Among us.
Spoiler in white below!
The great news is that this one actually happens in the Fables graphic novel.

Corvo and Samuel from Dishonored.
There's something sweet between these two, a young assassin and an older man who drives a boat. Sam's disappointment in Corvo if he takes the easier, bloodier path is tangible.

Cole and Zeke from InFamous.
Maybe it's because Trish was such a weak love interest but I always paired Cole and Zeke in InFamous.

Jade and Double H from Beyond Good and Evil.
WHY WAS THIS NOT A THING?!
Freaking Starscream and Megatron from Transformers.
I'm not joking!
In pretty much every continuity.

Snow and Bigby from The Wolf Among us.
Spoiler in white below!
The great news is that this one actually happens in the Fables graphic novel.

Corvo and Samuel from Dishonored.
There's something sweet between these two, a young assassin and an older man who drives a boat. Sam's disappointment in Corvo if he takes the easier, bloodier path is tangible.

Cole and Zeke from InFamous.
Maybe it's because Trish was such a weak love interest but I always paired Cole and Zeke in InFamous.

Jade and Double H from Beyond Good and Evil.
WHY WAS THIS NOT A THING?!
Yt4sddf.png
everything. i ship them all..

whispers all the snk ships all oF HTEM
everything. i ship them all..

whispers all the snk ships all oF HTEM
... oh, scream about my otps? ok

OOOH SHUI AND LEAKS FROM LAMENTO. OH MY POOR KITTIES, WHY CAN'T THEY BE TOGETHER? EVEN AS A PLATONIC RELATIONSHIP, I DON'T CARE. I JUST WANT TO SEE THEM LIVING HAPPILY WITH SHUI'S WIFE AND KID AND HAVING A PACIFIC LIFE WITHOUT ANGRY MOBS AND DEVILS. uugh tnx n+c

TETSUO AND YOUJI FROM SWEET POOL. WHY CAN'T THEY HAVE JUST ONE HAPPY ENDING? EVERYTHING IS SO DEPRESSIVE AND HORRIBLE IN THIS GAME. ALL I WANT IS A NORMAL LIFE WITH JOBS AND TAXES AND KARAOKE NIGHTS WITH THEIR FRIENDS,  NORMAL THINGS... CAN'T YOU TWO JUST STAY ALIVE.?? ;-; tnx again for ruining my life n+c

AND YMIR AND HISTORIA FROM SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN. MY GURLS ARE CANON NOW YAHOOOOOO DAMN YOU ISAYAMA DON'T YOU DARE MAKE THEM SUFFER ANYMORE. AAAW YEAAAH I HOPE THEY GET MARRIED. YOU GO, MY QUEENS!

AND REINER AND BERTHOLDT.  THEY ARE SO SAD AND DELICIOUS OH MY. DON'T YOU DARE SAY 'NAH IT IS JUST A STRONG FRIENDSHIP' OH DON'T EVEN TRY, I WILL FIGHT FOR REIBERT UNTIL THE END OF THIS MANGO. THE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT EACH OTHER, AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THEIR ROLES IN THE MISSION. THEY NEED EACH OTHER BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ANYONE ELSE. THEY ARE MY PRECIOUS SCARED AND GUILTY WARRIORS OOOH.

REIBERTANNIE IS BEAUTIFUL TOO. MY PRECIOUS ICE QUEEN AND SWEATY PRINCE AND MAMA BARA BRAUN OOHSGHAKAAAKSHSJAWNSAS ISWKDIDNKSS

tbh I ship EveryonexBertholdt huehe

OH MAN

*HEAVY BREATHING*
... oh, scream about my otps? ok

OOOH SHUI AND LEAKS FROM LAMENTO. OH MY POOR KITTIES, WHY CAN'T THEY BE TOGETHER? EVEN AS A PLATONIC RELATIONSHIP, I DON'T CARE. I JUST WANT TO SEE THEM LIVING HAPPILY WITH SHUI'S WIFE AND KID AND HAVING A PACIFIC LIFE WITHOUT ANGRY MOBS AND DEVILS. uugh tnx n+c

TETSUO AND YOUJI FROM SWEET POOL. WHY CAN'T THEY HAVE JUST ONE HAPPY ENDING? EVERYTHING IS SO DEPRESSIVE AND HORRIBLE IN THIS GAME. ALL I WANT IS A NORMAL LIFE WITH JOBS AND TAXES AND KARAOKE NIGHTS WITH THEIR FRIENDS,  NORMAL THINGS... CAN'T YOU TWO JUST STAY ALIVE.?? ;-; tnx again for ruining my life n+c

AND YMIR AND HISTORIA FROM SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN. MY GURLS ARE CANON NOW YAHOOOOOO DAMN YOU ISAYAMA DON'T YOU DARE MAKE THEM SUFFER ANYMORE. AAAW YEAAAH I HOPE THEY GET MARRIED. YOU GO, MY QUEENS!

AND REINER AND BERTHOLDT.  THEY ARE SO SAD AND DELICIOUS OH MY. DON'T YOU DARE SAY 'NAH IT IS JUST A STRONG FRIENDSHIP' OH DON'T EVEN TRY, I WILL FIGHT FOR REIBERT UNTIL THE END OF THIS MANGO. THE CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT EACH OTHER, AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THEIR ROLES IN THE MISSION. THEY NEED EACH OTHER BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ANYONE ELSE. THEY ARE MY PRECIOUS SCARED AND GUILTY WARRIORS OOOH.

REIBERTANNIE IS BEAUTIFUL TOO. MY PRECIOUS ICE QUEEN AND SWEATY PRINCE AND MAMA BARA BRAUN OOHSGHAKAAAKSHSJAWNSAS ISWKDIDNKSS

tbh I ship EveryonexBertholdt huehe

OH MAN

*HEAVY BREATHING*
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15