Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let me share w/u somthing special to me!
Hey guys! [center]Id like to share with you guys my dragon Ninja. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5352696] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/53527/5352696_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I bought Ninja today with a heavy heart, since he reminds me of a special friend. Yesterday I got a call from my Parents informing me my Dog, Ninja had passed away. Ninja was my first real responsibility, one of the things i can say is mine as a teenager. Sadly due to having to move out of state temporarily after graduating, I had to leave Ninja with my Parents till i got back. The most wonderful memory i have of him is when i named him. Ninja was still a pup and would hide under my bed, desk, table all the time. I took off my flip flops, leaveing them unguarded, he decided to snatch one up and return it to his hide out! When i decided to put my shoes back on i noticed one was missing! I got on the floor to look for the flip flop under the bed and finally found it. Then i turned around to find the other one was gone. I was so amused on how he was able to steal the other shoe like a ninja! That day i decided to call him Ninja. He was my baby, my friend and i will miss him so much. He has done so much for me in my life just by being unconditionally loving. Thank you guys for letting me share with you a wonderful memory! As a friend told me yesterday. " Perhaps today is the worst day but doesnt that mean tomorrow will be better? " Special Thanks to @Lanterns for working with me on purchasing this lovely imp. [center][img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t1.0-9/10408788_755943984449457_8480311020324947662_n.jpg[/img] [b]I love you my silly Ninja! 8/23/2014[/b][/center]
Hey guys!
Id like to share with you guys my dragon Ninja.

5352696_350.png
I bought Ninja today with a heavy heart, since he reminds me of a special friend.
Yesterday I got a call from my Parents informing me my Dog, Ninja had passed away.

Ninja was my first real responsibility, one of the things i can say is mine as a teenager. Sadly due to having to move out of state temporarily after graduating, I had to leave Ninja with my Parents till i got back.

The most wonderful memory i have of him is when i named him.
Ninja was still a pup and would hide under my bed, desk, table all the time. I took off my flip flops, leaveing them unguarded, he decided to snatch one up and return it to his hide out! When i decided to put my shoes back on i noticed one was missing! I got on the floor to look for the flip flop under the bed and finally found it. Then i turned around to find the other one was gone. I was so amused on how he was able to steal the other shoe like a ninja!
That day i decided to call him Ninja.

He was my baby, my friend and i will miss him so much. He has done so much for me in my life just by being unconditionally loving.

Thank you guys for letting me share with you a wonderful memory! As a friend told me yesterday.
" Perhaps today is the worst day but doesnt that mean tomorrow will be better? "

Special Thanks to @Lanterns for working with me on purchasing this lovely imp.

10408788_755943984449457_8480311020324947662_n.jpg
I love you my silly Ninja! 8/23/2014
Aww Liz! /BIG hug/ I'm so sorry, but he's stealing all the flip flops in the Doggy afterlife.
Aww Liz! /BIG hug/ I'm so sorry, but he's stealing all the flip flops in the Doggy afterlife.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Confectionary

Haha i am sure he is! Thanks iggy! We need to hang again somtime (:
@Confectionary

Haha i am sure he is! Thanks iggy! We need to hang again somtime (:
@Lizet0

I am sorry to hear Bae! Hes always gonna be with you in your heart =)

Beautiful imp to represent him!
@Lizet0

I am sorry to hear Bae! Hes always gonna be with you in your heart =)

Beautiful imp to represent him!
@Lizet0

Just to show you animals are just amazing. Love how the dragon has white socks like your dog.
@Lizet0

Just to show you animals are just amazing. Love how the dragon has white socks like your dog.
tumblr_inline_n5mtn2SGGU1scrvs1.png
@Lizet0
Aw sweet pea! My dog does same thing! Really good match to Ninja. Hang in there!

Love,
Azuzu
@Lizet0
Aw sweet pea! My dog does same thing! Really good match to Ninja. Hang in there!

Love,
Azuzu
@Lizet0

Thanks for sharing. Perfect name for him! Hope to see you on League.
@Lizet0

Thanks for sharing. Perfect name for him! Hope to see you on League.
he's so beautiful, and what a cause :'c I send you love, I know exactly what you're feeling, my dog is starting to get old to
he's so beautiful, and what a cause :'c I send you love, I know exactly what you're feeling, my dog is starting to get old to
qPfmzlI.gif
@Lizet0
Sympathy for your loss. I think this is a sweet memorial.
@Lizet0
Sympathy for your loss. I think this is a sweet memorial.
TzfAhH6.png
Aw...... So touching.....
Aw...... So touching.....
[acronym=Doctor Who]20utm5d.png[/acronym]