Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Slow Coli?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Grinding teeth instead of chests and festival coins! Cannot get in at all.
Grinding teeth instead of chests and festival coins! Cannot get in at all.
SFQhzL3.pngyCkAFg8.pngyPtBRD9.pngtumblr_nyl9awegtx1sbxtq7o4_75sq.pngJLu5v3r.png
EFiImB7.png
8QN6ypU.png
I am too, and normally it works just fine for me. I'm kind of glad to know it's not just me.
I am too, and normally it works just fine for me. I'm kind of glad to know it's not just me.
light_banner.png
Experiencing extreme lag here as well. 10+ seconds per attack. 20+ seconds to go on to the next battle. :\ Definitely wasn't this bad the past couple festivals.
Experiencing extreme lag here as well. 10+ seconds per attack. 20+ seconds to go on to the next battle. :\ Definitely wasn't this bad the past couple festivals.
I've run into this today and yesterday. It's taking a good 30 seconds+ for my dragons to attack and it's getting longer (which makes it even worse when the attack misses). Plus, the finished screen (where you see your loot) takes another 30 seconds and hitting the "Fight On" button also takes another 30 seconds to load.

This is a terrible time for having Coli issues since I get most of my Festival stuff from the Coli. D:
I've run into this today and yesterday. It's taking a good 30 seconds+ for my dragons to attack and it's getting longer (which makes it even worse when the attack misses). Plus, the finished screen (where you see your loot) takes another 30 seconds and hitting the "Fight On" button also takes another 30 seconds to load.

This is a terrible time for having Coli issues since I get most of my Festival stuff from the Coli. D:
15wxth5.png
Glad to see it's not just me experiencing troubles.

So far, the problems I've encountered are
  • Not being able to get into certain screens of the coliseum, like team selection
  • Not being able to get into the coliseum at all (refreshing the page will sometimes grant me access though)
  • Waiting up for 30-60 seconds for an action to happen
Glad to see it's not just me experiencing troubles.

So far, the problems I've encountered are
  • Not being able to get into certain screens of the coliseum, like team selection
  • Not being able to get into the coliseum at all (refreshing the page will sometimes grant me access though)
  • Waiting up for 30-60 seconds for an action to happen
I agree, a terrible time for the coli to start lagging like this. It's how I get all my festival stuff. Actually it's how I get the majority of my food, too.

Honestly, I'd rather the Coli be back to not being laggy with no battle stones, then the battle stones working and it taking 5-6 minutes on every attack.
I agree, a terrible time for the coli to start lagging like this. It's how I get all my festival stuff. Actually it's how I get the majority of my food, too.

Honestly, I'd rather the Coli be back to not being laggy with no battle stones, then the battle stones working and it taking 5-6 minutes on every attack.
rbHnJkQ.png
When I can actually get into the Coli I'm getting the lag and currently the venue I'm trying to farm in (Woodland path) is only lasting one or two battles before breaking or kicking me off altogether...

I understand high traffic likes to make the Coli break but this is getting a bit extremely irritating...
When I can actually get into the Coli I'm getting the lag and currently the venue I'm trying to farm in (Woodland path) is only lasting one or two battles before breaking or kicking me off altogether...

I understand high traffic likes to make the Coli break but this is getting a bit extremely irritating...
tumblr_njudyjLtvJ1tfzajgo4_r1_500.png
FR/Art Tumblrtumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png • Rook • He/They • FR+8
Plenty of problems here as well... lag abound, but now I can't get the Coli to load in general =p At least I know it isn't my internet's fault entirely.
Plenty of problems here as well... lag abound, but now I can't get the Coli to load in general =p At least I know it isn't my internet's fault entirely.
ccDyspX.png
I can't get the coli to load at all and I usually don't have a problem.
I can't get the coli to load at all and I usually don't have a problem.
wuOVcJF.pngjA0Unwf.gif
I get into the Coli but I get the "Connection to Flight Rising game server lost" error before I can finish a battle. :(
I get into the Coli but I get the "Connection to Flight Rising game server lost" error before I can finish a battle. :(
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8