Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clothing Clipping >.>
1 2
Is anyone else annoyed at the way certain items of clothing sit on dragons in nonsensical ways? Like cowls/hoods on Skydancers, and pretty much all leg apparel on Tundras? It just... doesn't make sense...
Is anyone else annoyed at the way certain items of clothing sit on dragons in nonsensical ways? Like cowls/hoods on Skydancers, and pretty much all leg apparel on Tundras? It just... doesn't make sense...
this is not a forum signature
I haven't noticed alotof things like that but I have noticed how certain apparel will be clipped by other apparel on certain dragons. You can't wear a hat on a male guardian if they are wearing shoulders or if they're wearing the tunics becuase the tunic clips the hat in a way that looks odd. It does it to other apparel on other dragons too. *shrug*
I haven't noticed alotof things like that but I have noticed how certain apparel will be clipped by other apparel on certain dragons. You can't wear a hat on a male guardian if they are wearing shoulders or if they're wearing the tunics becuase the tunic clips the hat in a way that looks odd. It does it to other apparel on other dragons too. *shrug*
fAtGWhQ.gif
i'm a little compulsive and once i started noticing the weird overlapping I couldn't stop noticing....
i'm a little compulsive and once i started noticing the weird overlapping I couldn't stop noticing....
this is not a forum signature
Man, I've noticed. It irks me so bad. I wish something could be done about it...
Man, I've noticed. It irks me so bad. I wish something could be done about it...
Dude, literally anything on a Female Fae's head/neck area. I know they're in that twisted up pose, but the cowls go through their freaking necks. C'mon.
Dude, literally anything on a Female Fae's head/neck area. I know they're in that twisted up pose, but the cowls go through their freaking necks. C'mon.
Pippers is getting back into the swing of things!
yKp0KRf.png
I hate apparel where crests/manes/whatever ends up clipping through apparel.

Drives me crazy.
I hate apparel where crests/manes/whatever ends up clipping through apparel.

Drives me crazy.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@MindlessNonsense try changing the order of the apparel, that changes which one is layered on top which usually fixes those weird problems.
@MindlessNonsense try changing the order of the apparel, that changes which one is layered on top which usually fixes those weird problems.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/GmFkp7s.png[/img] this drives me crazy
GmFkp7s.png
this drives me crazy
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
The sashes really drive me nuts, especially with dragons that have wing membranes down the sides of their bodies. Not really a clipping issue, but the sashes shouldn't physically be capable of wrapping around the dragon, not with the wing membrane in the way. Just a ridiculous article of clothing overall.
The sashes really drive me nuts, especially with dragons that have wing membranes down the sides of their bodies. Not really a clipping issue, but the sashes shouldn't physically be capable of wrapping around the dragon, not with the wing membrane in the way. Just a ridiculous article of clothing overall.
Lair Clean-Out, Prices Negotiable!tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.gif
[quote name="KinariKaze" date="2014-08-23 21:49:05"]The sashes really drive me nuts, especially with dragons that have wing membranes down the sides of their bodies. Not really a clipping issue, but the sashes shouldn't physically be capable of wrapping around the dragon, not with the wing membrane in the way. Just a ridiculous article of clothing overall.[/quote] THis 100% I HATE THE SASHES we need something similar that goes there THAT DOESN'T DO THAT
KinariKaze wrote on 2014-08-23 21:49:05:

THis 100% I HATE THE SASHES we need something similar that goes there THAT DOESN'T DO THAT
Previously Anonymister
Two hours ahead of FR time. Ping me for a reply.

y0r4chX.gif
1 2