Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | GingerSnaps! (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
If only I could afford this majesty. Alas!
If only I could afford this majesty. Alas!
bump
bump
CZPi.pngqKmW.pngzfiK.pngqOns.pngX1Vf.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@Spinda
@Cheesecake
@Meedle

Sadly, this was a tiny clutch, so only ClockworkSerpent received a baby. I am keeping the second hatchling in order to have him contribute to this project, and make certain that I'll have enough Snapper babies for next month, to cover you three and the July reserves!

@DSkitty

There were no Wildclaw hatchlings this time around, but you'll be sure to get one next month!
@Spinda
@Cheesecake
@Meedle

Sadly, this was a tiny clutch, so only ClockworkSerpent received a baby. I am keeping the second hatchling in order to have him contribute to this project, and make certain that I'll have enough Snapper babies for next month, to cover you three and the July reserves!

@DSkitty

There were no Wildclaw hatchlings this time around, but you'll be sure to get one next month!
@carnivaldog

It totally happens. :3 Thank ya for letting us know though!
@carnivaldog

It totally happens. :3 Thank ya for letting us know though!
1461058535957_zpsv5k1kdbu.png
@carnivaldog

Don't worry about it. ^^
@carnivaldog

Don't worry about it. ^^
DeepestDweller_zps65074b1d.png
@needchocolatenow @smerdle @SketchyHorizon There is one baby left! Chocolate, I know you said you preferred a male, so let me know if you change your mind, or if you want to wait for the next clutch. I'm alerting everyone just to get the process of elimination over with faster as far as who likes her, or who would rather wait for the next breeding season. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=186987] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/186987_350.png[/img] [/url]
@needchocolatenow
@smerdle
@SketchyHorizon

There is one baby left! Chocolate, I know you said you preferred a male, so let me know if you change your mind, or if you want to wait for the next clutch. I'm alerting everyone just to get the process of elimination over with faster as far as who likes her, or who would rather wait for the next breeding season.

186987_350.png
I can wait! Thank you for letting me know!
I can wait! Thank you for letting me know!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7