Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Appreciation Game
1 2 3
@OkamiKohai - This is an excellent idea~! I don't mind the ping at all, and I would like to take this opportunity to say (again) that Menthe and Annabelle are a pair of cuties and I'm so happy I got to make adoptables of them! [center][img]http://oi60.tinypic.com/2yyr0av.jpg[/img][/center] @Gingine - Your dragons are all so PRETTY! *u* Seriously, I would like to steal about half of them... Neapolitan and Creme are especially gorgeous, but I think my favorite in your lair is Athens: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5366796] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/53668/5366796_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I cannot resist dark dragons with golden gembond, and Coatls are my (secret) weakness!
@OkamiKohai - This is an excellent idea~! I don't mind the ping at all, and I would like to take this opportunity to say (again) that Menthe and Annabelle are a pair of cuties and I'm so happy I got to make adoptables of them!

2yyr0av.jpg

@Gingine - Your dragons are all so PRETTY! *u* Seriously, I would like to steal about half of them... Neapolitan and Creme are especially gorgeous, but I think my favorite in your lair is Athens: I cannot resist dark dragons with golden gembond, and Coatls are my (secret) weakness!
9r7nwns.png
Shoy AzWEmYL.png
__she/they ~ FR +0

_wishlist | hatchery | adoptables
_____________ vSJTYoo.png
UqJoOin.png
((Skip me!))
Just want to say thanks to everyone for their kind comments, and participation in my little game. c: A little kindness goes a long way!
@shoydragon @Gingine @Beethoven @sparklesdani @morningstar1 @Kedia @Ithaca @Tandellin @Parrot @arvernus @
((Skip me!))
Just want to say thanks to everyone for their kind comments, and participation in my little game. c: A little kindness goes a long way!
@shoydragon @Gingine @Beethoven @sparklesdani @morningstar1 @Kedia @Ithaca @Tandellin @Parrot @arvernus @
tumblr_ntyenhOLa91r6570qo1_500.png
@shoydragon

I love your dragons!
@shoydragon

I love your dragons!
@GlitchEnder

I love playing your "Life Game"!
@GlitchEnder

I love playing your "Life Game"!
w2N3au9.png
@Gingine ((ha it's okay, I saw it when I was pinged by OkamiKohai too ^.^ thanks for your appreciation!)))
@Gingine ((ha it's okay, I saw it when I was pinged by OkamiKohai too ^.^ thanks for your appreciation!)))
arvernus
tumblr_inline_mfh7m3TFUT1rxsw83.gif
[size=2]@arvernus I am absolutely [b][i]smitten[/i][/b] with [b]Sappho[/b]. She's gorgeous. The white and rose colors are very elegant and beautiful.[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3033758] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30338/3033758_350.png[/img]
@arvernus I am absolutely smitten with Sappho. She's gorgeous. The white and rose colors are very elegant and beautiful.

3033758_350.png
@AviatorPi

I like all of your orange winged Faes, they're neato. All of your dragons are really pretty and have such nice names. And the stuff on your info page is cool, it shows a good attention to detail I think.

@Tandellin

Thank you! She was one of the first dragons I ever bought. Your dragons are all really pretty too. I really like Grunge even though her name is terrifying, her muted palette is nice. And you manage to have empty lair space which must mean you have some self control that I myself lack ^.^

Have a nice day! Whoever's next can skip me, I think I've had enough compliments.
@AviatorPi

I like all of your orange winged Faes, they're neato. All of your dragons are really pretty and have such nice names. And the stuff on your info page is cool, it shows a good attention to detail I think.

@Tandellin

Thank you! She was one of the first dragons I ever bought. Your dragons are all really pretty too. I really like Grunge even though her name is terrifying, her muted palette is nice. And you manage to have empty lair space which must mean you have some self control that I myself lack ^.^

Have a nice day! Whoever's next can skip me, I think I've had enough compliments.
arvernus
tumblr_inline_mfh7m3TFUT1rxsw83.gif
(I am sosorry that I didn't participate any sooner, I was scrolling through my notifications and only just found out that you had pinged me today after searching under a bunch of notifications from other threads.)

@Tandellin

Your lair is gorgeous, and I love the detail that was put into your information! I personally love the colour purple, so naturally I was mainly drawn towards Deadra, Yuuki, and Frey. I love Deadra because of the name (elderscrolls geek here) and because I like the way the gembond looks on her. Yuuki is very handsome, and looks just as gentle as his name sounds , and I am really liking the contrast between purple and white. Last but not least, Frey looks rather regal yet dark at the same time with the violet and charcoal combination. I just love how well he matches with his Fuiran! You have obviously been putting lots of effort into your lair, and it really shows!
(I am sosorry that I didn't participate any sooner, I was scrolling through my notifications and only just found out that you had pinged me today after searching under a bunch of notifications from other threads.)

@Tandellin

Your lair is gorgeous, and I love the detail that was put into your information! I personally love the colour purple, so naturally I was mainly drawn towards Deadra, Yuuki, and Frey. I love Deadra because of the name (elderscrolls geek here) and because I like the way the gembond looks on her. Yuuki is very handsome, and looks just as gentle as his name sounds , and I am really liking the contrast between purple and white. Last but not least, Frey looks rather regal yet dark at the same time with the violet and charcoal combination. I just love how well he matches with his Fuiran! You have obviously been putting lots of effort into your lair, and it really shows!
bump
bump
tumblr_ntyenhOLa91r6570qo1_500.png
@crecenence

I love the color theme you have going on, it matches your Flight very well, and those two Wildclaw hatchlings on the third page of your lair are absolutely precious.
@crecenence

I love the color theme you have going on, it matches your Flight very well, and those two Wildclaw hatchlings on the third page of your lair are absolutely precious.
1 2 3