Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seeking 1x1 Partner!
I'm looking for a private RP partner, to be done either through email or through FR (forums or PMs). It doesn't matter what the subject matter is, but I prefer it be animal/anthro. If it must be humanoid, let's have some fun with it and give them something unique, like powers or some crazy stuff! ^^ I'll copy my info and put it here:

~~

Literacy// I prefer semi - literate to literate, as I post several paragraphs per post, unless I'm having a bit of writer's block. I love long posts, and I get very bothered by short one liners or half-paragraphs.

Length and Style// I write in 3rd person, taking care to explain my characters' thoughts and actions carefully. I tend to reread previous posts to make sure I have not missed any minor details before I finish my post. I put thoughts in italics, and speech in bold. I also tend to create hostile characters, as it's just my favorite type of character to portray. My characters are either hostile/aggressive, shy and passive, tricksters, or "Lecter" types (the ones that just love to play mind games, like Dr. Hannibal Lecter). My characters are often unpredictable and usually up to no good, so be warned.

Interests/Genre// I love to play just about everything - dragons, wolves, big cats, anthro, demons, werewolves, vampires, and occasionally humans. Animal wise, I will play almost anything, so long as I can choose the appearance. For genres, I prefer mysteries, war, general life (such as clans, packs, etc.), fantasy...just about everything, really. I particularly love if a plot gets to turn violent, however, so war and other genres would be wonderful for me! I grew up reading horror stories and watching horror movies (Hellraiser and Alien, my favorites!), so I excel in those types of situations.

Maturity and Romance// As I said above, I love violence in a story/roleplay. I can go into explicit detail with gore, and if this is something you do not approve of, I tend to get bored very easily without it, so contacting me with a "no gore" rule will make me lose interest fast. As for romance, only a select few of my characters will accept a romantic notion towards them. The rest tend to avoid romantic relationships altogether. But, however, if I choose for one of them to have a relationship, I tend to portray it very well, and have no problems with it. Sexuality is off limits for me, however.

Contact// You can contact me through FR (PM only, please!) or email (which I will give you upon request). These are my only two methods of contact that I am willing to share for the purposes of roleplay.

~~

So if you have a plot and want a private RP, please feel free to @ping me or PM me! ^^
I'm looking for a private RP partner, to be done either through email or through FR (forums or PMs). It doesn't matter what the subject matter is, but I prefer it be animal/anthro. If it must be humanoid, let's have some fun with it and give them something unique, like powers or some crazy stuff! ^^ I'll copy my info and put it here:

~~

Literacy// I prefer semi - literate to literate, as I post several paragraphs per post, unless I'm having a bit of writer's block. I love long posts, and I get very bothered by short one liners or half-paragraphs.

Length and Style// I write in 3rd person, taking care to explain my characters' thoughts and actions carefully. I tend to reread previous posts to make sure I have not missed any minor details before I finish my post. I put thoughts in italics, and speech in bold. I also tend to create hostile characters, as it's just my favorite type of character to portray. My characters are either hostile/aggressive, shy and passive, tricksters, or "Lecter" types (the ones that just love to play mind games, like Dr. Hannibal Lecter). My characters are often unpredictable and usually up to no good, so be warned.

Interests/Genre// I love to play just about everything - dragons, wolves, big cats, anthro, demons, werewolves, vampires, and occasionally humans. Animal wise, I will play almost anything, so long as I can choose the appearance. For genres, I prefer mysteries, war, general life (such as clans, packs, etc.), fantasy...just about everything, really. I particularly love if a plot gets to turn violent, however, so war and other genres would be wonderful for me! I grew up reading horror stories and watching horror movies (Hellraiser and Alien, my favorites!), so I excel in those types of situations.

Maturity and Romance// As I said above, I love violence in a story/roleplay. I can go into explicit detail with gore, and if this is something you do not approve of, I tend to get bored very easily without it, so contacting me with a "no gore" rule will make me lose interest fast. As for romance, only a select few of my characters will accept a romantic notion towards them. The rest tend to avoid romantic relationships altogether. But, however, if I choose for one of them to have a relationship, I tend to portray it very well, and have no problems with it. Sexuality is off limits for me, however.

Contact// You can contact me through FR (PM only, please!) or email (which I will give you upon request). These are my only two methods of contact that I am willing to share for the purposes of roleplay.

~~

So if you have a plot and want a private RP, please feel free to @ping me or PM me! ^^
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
Roleplayer/Clan Lore Builder
I'd love to try! ;w; Erm. Introductions right? XD [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm8496LTlM1qii6tmo1_500.gif[/img] You can call me Ciel. I don't much care what we do =w= I love gore.... [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-A4Jura74biQ/ULZ1MsymHuI/AAAAAAAABj4/_ekmJ1qBfCs/s1600/eunhyuk-creepy.gif[/img] Wow, re-reading your stuffs it's kind of like.... I'm just all that. My characters as well, but some are like bossy take charge or silence unconfident as well. :D
I'd love to try! ;w;

Erm.
Introductions right? XD
tumblr_lm8496LTlM1qii6tmo1_500.gif
You can call me Ciel.

I don't much care what we do =w=
I love gore....
eunhyuk-creepy.gif

Wow, re-reading your stuffs it's kind of like.... I'm just all that. My characters as well, but some are like bossy take charge or silence unconfident as well. :D
@Cielseeker

THAT 2ND GIF OHMYGAWD MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

I will PM you in just a bit! ^^ My internet is being dorky! :s
@Cielseeker

THAT 2ND GIF OHMYGAWD MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

I will PM you in just a bit! ^^ My internet is being dorky! :s
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7wj9y373e1rwcc6bo1_500.gif[/img] OKAY :D
tumblr_m7wj9y373e1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

OKAY :D
[img]http://replygif.net/i/263.gif[/img]
263.gif
Maus - she/her
Plaguechild
@Lenore Iiiiiiiii am interested. I do almost anything and everything. Though I don't excel in writing gore, I have no objections to it! I'm also perfectly content with no romance, as don't excel in writing that even more than gore and violence. I've been looking for a new 1x1 RP partner for some time... [img]http://imgur.com/PpAyOzl.gif[/img] (I know, why else would I be in this thread) Buuuuuut I don't have a plot or anything in mind, as I'm not the best at coming up with them, but maybe we can figure one out together? I dunno. Get in touch if you want to figure something out? I'm quite in the mood to RP my dragons recently, but I can easily be swayed from that. :P
@Lenore

Iiiiiiiii am interested. I do almost anything and everything. Though I don't excel in writing gore, I have no objections to it! I'm also perfectly content with no romance, as don't excel in writing that even more than gore and violence.

I've been looking for a new 1x1 RP partner for some time...
PpAyOzl.gif
(I know, why else would I be in this thread)

Buuuuuut I don't have a plot or anything in mind, as I'm not the best at coming up with them, but maybe we can figure one out together?

I dunno. Get in touch if you want to figure something out? I'm quite in the mood to RP my dragons recently, but I can easily be swayed from that. :P
@Lenore I'd love to do a dragon RP, if you're interested. :3 I don't mind gore, though I usually don't go into detail with mine much due to site rules restricting it.
I typically do two paragraph posts (if the topic is interesting and the RP is enjoyable. If it's not then, well... you know. XP ) I also love writing out character feelings and including rhetorical question type things to go along with character emotion/plot, if that makes sense.
I'd like at least one romance, just for interest sake. I like having the angsty challenge in RPs when it comes to romance.

If you're intrigued, I'd like to do a dragon war of some sorts. Like two warring clans or something like that. Magic is fine, if you want, but it doesn't matter to me.
@Lenore I'd love to do a dragon RP, if you're interested. :3 I don't mind gore, though I usually don't go into detail with mine much due to site rules restricting it.
I typically do two paragraph posts (if the topic is interesting and the RP is enjoyable. If it's not then, well... you know. XP ) I also love writing out character feelings and including rhetorical question type things to go along with character emotion/plot, if that makes sense.
I'd like at least one romance, just for interest sake. I like having the angsty challenge in RPs when it comes to romance.

If you're intrigued, I'd like to do a dragon war of some sorts. Like two warring clans or something like that. Magic is fine, if you want, but it doesn't matter to me.
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
@Lenore: omg You seem to be the perfect roleplay partner~ <3 I am totally interested. I love fight scenes, especially between two dragons. I do my best to detail the gore and all that jazz. We just both have a lot of similar things when roleplaying. x3

If you&#039;re interested, I&#039;m always here, and I&#039;m always willing to help with character personality development.
@Lenore: omg You seem to be the perfect roleplay partner~ <3 I am totally interested. I love fight scenes, especially between two dragons. I do my best to detail the gore and all that jazz. We just both have a lot of similar things when roleplaying. x3

If you&#039;re interested, I&#039;m always here, and I&#039;m always willing to help with character personality development.
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2