Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragons take stuff literally.
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Marburg

Plague Pizza, Bubonic Popcorn, and Contagion Jello! It's a well rounded meal the kids will love!
@Marburg

Plague Pizza, Bubonic Popcorn, and Contagion Jello! It's a well rounded meal the kids will love!
Pippers is getting back into the swing of things!
yKp0KRf.png
Perfection, I love this thread and sadly no like buttons.
Perfection, I love this thread and sadly no like buttons.
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
[quote name="Pippers" date="2014-08-20 17:38:20"]ONLY WEAK DRAGONS EAT THE SQUISHY PARTS! TRUE WARRIORS SURVIVE ON NOTHING BUT INDIGESTABLE HOOFS AND TALONS! Actually, don't they make gelatin from hooves? Maybe the dragons just want Jello.[/quote] This. XD
Pippers wrote on 2014-08-20 17:38:20:
ONLY WEAK DRAGONS EAT THE SQUISHY PARTS!

TRUE WARRIORS SURVIVE ON NOTHING BUT INDIGESTABLE HOOFS AND TALONS!

Actually, don't they make gelatin from hooves? Maybe the dragons just want Jello.

This. XD
1009gIL.png
going out on a limb here, but I'd say the puns are getting out of hand.
Obviously dragons are very high class, and only eat the most delicious and most desired part of each animal. If they ate everything that's edible, they would be so not high society.

Take elks for example. A low class dragon would see the entire elk as a delicious meal, but the high class dragons of Flight Rising only feast on the best ears of the best elks. Any less is unacceptable.
Obviously dragons are very high class, and only eat the most delicious and most desired part of each animal. If they ate everything that's edible, they would be so not high society.

Take elks for example. A low class dragon would see the entire elk as a delicious meal, but the high class dragons of Flight Rising only feast on the best ears of the best elks. Any less is unacceptable.
defeet oh my god, that was fantastic XDDDD yes good.
defeet oh my god, that was fantastic XDDDD yes good.
Jello xD Just... dragons coming home with a bunch of hooves and making jello, and then later, there are these big, battle scarred, scary dragons with little spoons eating cups of jello. Yes. Good. That is a good picture.

"Coli drops make no sense. Hmm, yes, I killed this giant bird thing! We should eat it! No, that's a stupid idea. I'll just pick a single tick off of it and save it for later."

"Oh look! This brilliant psywurm I just defeated looks like this eel! Wow, I should take it. And the shiny rocks. Always the shiny rocks. Who ever heard of eating whole animals anyways? That's just stupid."

*nods* Well, de-feeting is obviously the only logical way to go about this.
Jello xD Just... dragons coming home with a bunch of hooves and making jello, and then later, there are these big, battle scarred, scary dragons with little spoons eating cups of jello. Yes. Good. That is a good picture.

"Coli drops make no sense. Hmm, yes, I killed this giant bird thing! We should eat it! No, that's a stupid idea. I'll just pick a single tick off of it and save it for later."

"Oh look! This brilliant psywurm I just defeated looks like this eel! Wow, I should take it. And the shiny rocks. Always the shiny rocks. Who ever heard of eating whole animals anyways? That's just stupid."

*nods* Well, de-feeting is obviously the only logical way to go about this.
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
[quote name="Scientist" date="2014-08-20 18:45:18"]going out on a limb here, but I'd say the puns are getting out of hand.[/quote] i can't tell whether i should laugh or cry.
Scientist wrote on 2014-08-20 18:45:18:
i can't tell whether i should laugh or cry.
*cant breathe* I laughed so hard at this :)
*cant breathe* I laughed so hard at this :)
boIu4p9.png
Looks like something's afoot in this thread...

Remember dragons, bring socks with you to the Boreal Woods, we don't want you to get cold feet.

You could say they live on a shoestring budget

They take these fights one step at a time

They really break a leg

They think on their toes

They really sweep the enemies off their feet

I'll see myself out now...
Looks like something's afoot in this thread...

Remember dragons, bring socks with you to the Boreal Woods, we don't want you to get cold feet.

You could say they live on a shoestring budget

They take these fights one step at a time

They really break a leg

They think on their toes

They really sweep the enemies off their feet

I'll see myself out now...
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

1 2 3 4 5 6