Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | selling leveled dragons
is there any real reason to sell dragons that have levels? i am going to change my breeding goals, which means i need to get rid of a bunch of my dragons, most of who are lvl 7. if i sell them, will people actually buy them for breeding or just exhalt them? would i be better off exhalting them myself?

thanks.
is there any real reason to sell dragons that have levels? i am going to change my breeding goals, which means i need to get rid of a bunch of my dragons, most of who are lvl 7. if i sell them, will people actually buy them for breeding or just exhalt them? would i be better off exhalting them myself?

thanks.
Dragon levels have nothing to do with breeding. If i were you, i'd exalt any dragons under the level 12. So your better exalting them yourself
@Saros
Dragon levels have nothing to do with breeding. If i were you, i'd exalt any dragons under the level 12. So your better exalting them yourself
@Saros
tumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.giftumblr_inline_nfy1rclt8I1qblnye.gif
Exactly as Zygarde said. Anything under (to me) level 10 is worth exalting yourself, as you'd get around 15k for it or so. Anything higher than that to me could be bought, potentially. But you get the big money makers at level 25--they sell for quite a chunk of coin, from what I've seen.

@Saros
Exactly as Zygarde said. Anything under (to me) level 10 is worth exalting yourself, as you'd get around 15k for it or so. Anything higher than that to me could be bought, potentially. But you get the big money makers at level 25--they sell for quite a chunk of coin, from what I've seen.

@Saros
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
thank you both. that is pretty much what i was thinking, i just wanted to see if people agreed with me.
thank you both. that is pretty much what i was thinking, i just wanted to see if people agreed with me.