Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ☐ the noodle stand ☐ (closed)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@pandycanes

Got the Azure/seafoam/jade male from carry out! :)
@pandycanes

Got the Azure/seafoam/jade male from carry out! :)
7az1aeY.gif
@pandycanes - I loooove your hatchery. I've already added you to my list of associations (you'll have got another ping from me in my hatchery cuz of that) simply because I really hope other people come here to see your adorable hatchery! You don't have to add me, but I'd appreciate it if you did, and if you'd like to get 20% off of anything in my hatchery you'll have to have me in your list too :3 My hatchery link is in my signature if you need it~

You have a wonderful day!
@pandycanes - I loooove your hatchery. I've already added you to my list of associations (you'll have got another ping from me in my hatchery cuz of that) simply because I really hope other people come here to see your adorable hatchery! You don't have to add me, but I'd appreciate it if you did, and if you'd like to get 20% off of anything in my hatchery you'll have to have me in your list too :3 My hatchery link is in my signature if you need it~

You have a wonderful day!
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
ah, that's really sweet of you! thank you! i've added your hatchery into my affiliates. :D
ah, that's really sweet of you! thank you! i've added your hatchery into my affiliates. :D
2qlriwh.jpg
@radputin Soda and Sprite just had this XXY boy. I'm letting him go for 25k treasure. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5937196] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/59372/5937196_350.png[/img] [/url]
@radputin
Soda and Sprite just had this XXY boy. I'm letting him go for 25k treasure.

5937196_350.png
2qlriwh.jpg
@pandycanes I just wanted to say ur hatchery is really creative i love it!
@pandycanes I just wanted to say ur hatchery is really creative i love it!
JCXCEaD.pngALpBaGJ.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18