Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ☐ the noodle stand ☐ (closed)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
bump
bump
2qlriwh.jpg
@radputin

Side-dish #3 has finished cooking! Feel free to purchase a meal at the carryout section!
@radputin

Side-dish #3 has finished cooking! Feel free to purchase a meal at the carryout section!
2qlriwh.jpg
bump
bump
2qlriwh.jpg
bump
bump
2qlriwh.jpg
@pandycanes

Could I get a quote for pairs 2, 5 and 13? O: I'd like to be placed on their ping list! Thank you!
@pandycanes

Could I get a quote for pairs 2, 5 and 13? O: I'd like to be placed on their ping list! Thank you!
085315d9d7ca2b603dffe3c1aefdfee95f066ef2.png
Item #5 has finished cooking! Feel free to buy a meal at the carryout section!

@mash
@lochnessmoron
@Eideana
@radputin
@Castle
@Cirrina
Item #5 has finished cooking! Feel free to buy a meal at the carryout section!

@mash
@lochnessmoron
@Eideana
@radputin
@Castle
@Cirrina
2qlriwh.jpg
Also, Castle, pretty much all my dragons will be priced anywhere from 15-30k. Sometimes special cases might occur, but that's pretty much where prices usually stand. :3
Also, Castle, pretty much all my dragons will be priced anywhere from 15-30k. Sometimes special cases might occur, but that's pretty much where prices usually stand. :3
2qlriwh.jpg
@pandycanes Ah, unfortunately I haven't got the space to take a dragon in at the moment! But you can keep me on the ping list~
@pandycanes Ah, unfortunately I haven't got the space to take a dragon in at the moment! But you can keep me on the ping list~
banner_by_defauts-db3svvw.png
okey-dokey!
okey-dokey!
2qlriwh.jpg
@pandycanes

Alright, sounds good to me! C: I purchased your denim/seafoam/aqua male from carry out!
@pandycanes

Alright, sounds good to me! C: I purchased your denim/seafoam/aqua male from carry out!
085315d9d7ca2b603dffe3c1aefdfee95f066ef2.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18