Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fimbry's Many Eyes, Customs, + NEW 6/23
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 390 391
@Fimbry Could you please put me down on the pinglist for when you decide to do another run of Many Eyes - Shadow for female spirals?
@Fimbry Could you please put me down on the pinglist for when you decide to do another run of Many Eyes - Shadow for female spirals?
@Fimbry
Could you put me on the pinglist for the Many eyes plague male accent?
@Fimbry
Could you put me on the pinglist for the Many eyes plague male accent?
@fimbry These many eyes accents are awesome!!!! Could you put me on the list for a Many Eyes Female Plague accent for spirals please?
@fimbry These many eyes accents are awesome!!!! Could you put me on the list for a Many Eyes Female Plague accent for spirals please?
@Zorigami
Ah I understand! :D

@Blackhearted
Ooo that's a great idea, I'll mark you down!

@magicalscience
I marked you on the pinglist!

@AbyssalSaurus
Sure thing! Done!

@PyrrhicComedy
I added you to the pinglist!

@Verikarma
Added you!

@Skychair
Thank you! Sure thing. :)
@Zorigami
Ah I understand! :D

@Blackhearted
Ooo that's a great idea, I'll mark you down!

@magicalscience
I marked you on the pinglist!

@AbyssalSaurus
Sure thing! Done!

@PyrrhicComedy
I added you to the pinglist!

@Verikarma
Added you!

@Skychair
Thank you! Sure thing. :)
Are you going to do another run of the many eyes arcane for male spirals? it looks so great and i just need one :D
Are you going to do another run of the many eyes arcane for male spirals? it looks so great and i just need one :D
tumblr_nlqm7scD6x1thlvv3o1_r1_540.png
@Fimbry

Add my to the ridge female lace monitor pinglist? c:
@Fimbry

Add my to the ridge female lace monitor pinglist? c:
@Fimbry
Can I get on the general ping list and on the one for green Many Eyes accents for male spirals please :D?
Thanks!
@Fimbry
Can I get on the general ping list and on the one for green Many Eyes accents for male spirals please :D?
Thanks!
@Fimbry
Ping me for Lace Monitor RB F C:
@Fimbry
Ping me for Lace Monitor RB F C:
LzG5Smh.png
@Fimbry hey there! i was wondering how much treasure instead of gems the Shadow version of the Many Eyes accent for the male spiral would be? just to make sure i'm up to date and all!

also, i didn't see anyone under the ping list for the Shadow version. does this mean there's just some copies waiting and ready to go or would i still have to be pinged because they're in the making? o: sorry for the confusion!
@Fimbry hey there! i was wondering how much treasure instead of gems the Shadow version of the Many Eyes accent for the male spiral would be? just to make sure i'm up to date and all!

also, i didn't see anyone under the ping list for the Shadow version. does this mean there's just some copies waiting and ready to go or would i still have to be pinged because they're in the making? o: sorry for the confusion!
@lilgumshoe
Yes, today in fact. :) I'll ping you again with more info in a sec.

@Diplocaulus
I'm actually doing another order of them today. I'll ping you again with more info. :)

@Ereb
I marked you down on both lists!

@CadetArlert
I'm actually doing another order of them today. I'll ping you again with more info.

@Luigi
It's 180k now, gem prices went up. ^^ There's no one on the pinglist for shadow because I just did a run for them. Unfortunately all copies are already sold! But I can ping you for the next batch. :) No payments until then.
@lilgumshoe
Yes, today in fact. :) I'll ping you again with more info in a sec.

@Diplocaulus
I'm actually doing another order of them today. I'll ping you again with more info. :)

@Ereb
I marked you down on both lists!

@CadetArlert
I'm actually doing another order of them today. I'll ping you again with more info.

@Luigi
It's 180k now, gem prices went up. ^^ There's no one on the pinglist for shadow because I just did a run for them. Unfortunately all copies are already sold! But I can ping you for the next batch. :) No payments until then.
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 390 391