Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Eek's Accents - out-of-date thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@Ikelu I'd like to sign up for a copy of the Female Imp Moon Jellies. I'll probably have the Gems by tomorrow morning. C:
@Ikelu I'd like to sign up for a copy of the Female Imp Moon Jellies. I'll probably have the Gems by tomorrow morning. C:
@DocLeech Sweet! I'll mark you down promptly. Payment probably won't be required for a few more days. ^^
@DocLeech Sweet! I'll mark you down promptly. Payment probably won't be required for a few more days. ^^

Eek's Accents
Bump!
Bump!

Eek's Accents
@DocLeech Feel free to take all the time you need, but I've gotten to the point at which if I get one more paid order or your payment, I can order a 10-pack of the female imp Moon Jellies. And then pray it doesn't cover too much of the dragon.
@DocLeech Feel free to take all the time you need, but I've gotten to the point at which if I get one more paid order or your payment, I can order a 10-pack of the female imp Moon Jellies. And then pray it doesn't cover too much of the dragon.

Eek's Accents
@DocLeech @Studio

Under the name 'Ocean Moonlight', the female imp moon jellies accent has been submitted! I'll ping you both when it arrives. ^^
@DocLeech @Studio

Under the name 'Ocean Moonlight', the female imp moon jellies accent has been submitted! I'll ping you both when it arrives. ^^

Eek's Accents
Yay! :D
Yay! :D
@DocLeech @Studio

*Squeals loudly*

Accents are here! I'll send the messages off promptly and list the rest on the AH! ^^
@DocLeech @Studio

*Squeals loudly*

Accents are here! I'll send the messages off promptly and list the rest on the AH! ^^

Eek's Accents
@Ikelu
Dang dude that was hella fast!
@Ikelu
Dang dude that was hella fast!
@DocLeech No kidding! I heard they've been getting accents approved/denied within about six hours, and the rumor wasn't false in the slightest, it seems.
@DocLeech No kidding! I heard they've been getting accents approved/denied within about six hours, and the rumor wasn't false in the slightest, it seems.

Eek's Accents
@Ikelu
Sweet! Alright, I'd like to be on a general pinglist for completed stuffs now~ (also she loves it, she is FREAKING OUT)
@Ikelu
Sweet! Alright, I'd like to be on a general pinglist for completed stuffs now~ (also she loves it, she is FREAKING OUT)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49