Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Unequal Coli EXP Gain
I'm leveling up three more dragons to fight in the coli and I just noticed that suddenly one of the dragons has about 400 more exp than the other two.

Which makes no sense because

1) I've been leveling them together
2) I've never separated them
3) I literally just started leveling them this morning so it's not like I could have forgotten

What's going on? It's going to be a pain to have to deal with one of them leveling before the other two. And the unequal amount of points is annoying.
I'm leveling up three more dragons to fight in the coli and I just noticed that suddenly one of the dragons has about 400 more exp than the other two.

Which makes no sense because

1) I've been leveling them together
2) I've never separated them
3) I literally just started leveling them this morning so it's not like I could have forgotten

What's going on? It's going to be a pain to have to deal with one of them leveling before the other two. And the unequal amount of points is annoying.

Maybe it's a bug? Anyway, I suggest levelling the 400 points for the others with some companion dragon whose level isn't important to you, perhaps one you want to exalt soon. You could also wait for the one dragon to level up, and go to an area in which he wont get any exp.

I hope this was helpful :D
Maybe it's a bug? Anyway, I suggest levelling the 400 points for the others with some companion dragon whose level isn't important to you, perhaps one you want to exalt soon. You could also wait for the one dragon to level up, and go to an area in which he wont get any exp.

I hope this was helpful :D
@thecatsred
That happens to me, too. I think it's normal, but I don't know, and if they're not to much ahead you can still level them all together, and just when the other two finish the level also, then you distribute the points.
@thecatsred
That happens to me, too. I think it's normal, but I don't know, and if they're not to much ahead you can still level them all together, and just when the other two finish the level also, then you distribute the points.