Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | can not view more pages of my auctions..
I currently have a few hatchlings up for sale in the auction house. Enough to have one page filled up in the 'My auctions' sections, and a few hiding on the second page. However, while there is a red arrow at the bottom for me to click to view the hatchlings on the second page, clicking it doesn't actually do anything. The stats of the visible dragons sometimes reload, but the rest of the little guys just refuse to show.

Now this doesn't really bother me at the moment, but it could become a real problem since it is the (to me known) only way of taking a dragon off the auction.
I currently have a few hatchlings up for sale in the auction house. Enough to have one page filled up in the 'My auctions' sections, and a few hiding on the second page. However, while there is a red arrow at the bottom for me to click to view the hatchlings on the second page, clicking it doesn't actually do anything. The stats of the visible dragons sometimes reload, but the rest of the little guys just refuse to show.

Now this doesn't really bother me at the moment, but it could become a real problem since it is the (to me known) only way of taking a dragon off the auction.
UPDATE: To make it more clear, I also cannot view the other pages of my CURRENT auctions, which makes me unable to stop the auctions of a dragon I might want to keep... ouch :/
UPDATE: To make it more clear, I also cannot view the other pages of my CURRENT auctions, which makes me unable to stop the auctions of a dragon I might want to keep... ouch :/
Hi, Finnley --

So far we've been unable to reproduce the issue. If there's any other information you can provide that might lead us in the right direction, that would be awesome. Stuff like this may help:
  • Browser
  • Screenshot
  • Is your first page of auctions all dragons or a mix of dragons and items?
Hi, Finnley --

So far we've been unable to reproduce the issue. If there's any other information you can provide that might lead us in the right direction, that would be awesome. Stuff like this may help:
  • Browser
  • Screenshot
  • Is your first page of auctions all dragons or a mix of dragons and items?
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
Sure. I am currently using google Chrome. Nothing seem out of order judging by the looks of the pages... well the red arrows of the 'History' session is entirely missing, but I have no idea whether or not that is intentional. Posting a screener of it anyways.

What basically happens when I try to flip the pages is that the countdown number disappears from the auctions for a brief second, then returns as normal, and (obviously) without flipping the page. However, the arrow that points to the former page becomes red instead of grey, as if I really had flipped a page. The arrow pointing forwards remains red when this happens, despite there only being two pages.

Screenshots:
http://s1059.photobucket.com/user/Refined_Username/media/flightr1_zps42bd2a64.png.html
http://s1059.photobucket.com/user/Refined_Username/media/frbug2_zps13d3b521.png.html

Items and dragons both show up in the auction lists. I referred to dragons as that was the only thing I had for sale at the moment.
Hope that helps...
Sure. I am currently using google Chrome. Nothing seem out of order judging by the looks of the pages... well the red arrows of the 'History' session is entirely missing, but I have no idea whether or not that is intentional. Posting a screener of it anyways.

What basically happens when I try to flip the pages is that the countdown number disappears from the auctions for a brief second, then returns as normal, and (obviously) without flipping the page. However, the arrow that points to the former page becomes red instead of grey, as if I really had flipped a page. The arrow pointing forwards remains red when this happens, despite there only being two pages.

Screenshots:
http://s1059.photobucket.com/user/Refined_Username/media/flightr1_zps42bd2a64.png.html
http://s1059.photobucket.com/user/Refined_Username/media/frbug2_zps13d3b521.png.html

Items and dragons both show up in the auction lists. I referred to dragons as that was the only thing I had for sale at the moment.
Hope that helps...
I have the same problem. Cannot navigate to the last page:
4RpqFVY.jpg

If I press right from there, it just refreshes the third page.
And I know that I have more stuff on market, would like to cancel one of them...but can't since I can't get to the right page. I guess I'll just have to wait for it to expire? :/
I have the same problem. Cannot navigate to the last page:
4RpqFVY.jpg

If I press right from there, it just refreshes the third page.
And I know that I have more stuff on market, would like to cancel one of them...but can't since I can't get to the right page. I guess I'll just have to wait for it to expire? :/