Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rainy's Art shop CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5
@Amphiptere
yes of course!! and how many u want i guess?? yea!!
@Amphiptere
yes of course!! and how many u want i guess?? yea!!
@smookie
I kinda want two fullbody couple art

1st pair my OCs, Sandra and Raven. Them doing cute things like maybe cuddling.
And the 2nd of (if your okay with drawing fanart) my OTP, Anders and Fenris. Anders being affectionate towards Fenris (he's the dominate and grumpy guy of the two.)

Is my request do-able? I am sorry for my difficult requests.
@smookie
I kinda want two fullbody couple art

1st pair my OCs, Sandra and Raven. Them doing cute things like maybe cuddling.
And the 2nd of (if your okay with drawing fanart) my OTP, Anders and Fenris. Anders being affectionate towards Fenris (he's the dominate and grumpy guy of the two.)

Is my request do-able? I am sorry for my difficult requests.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@smookie

Ahh that's such a great compliment coming from an artist whose style I admire. ;u; ♥

As for Ronan..

Skin tone around the shade that's fourth from the right here: skin palette thing.
His bio mom is half Vietnamese and half Nigerian, his bio dad is Irish.

Early twenties - no facial hair.

Short, messy hair? Or just whatever you think would look best.

Cheekbones are prominent, but not as high as Liang's.

Um, think that's all, but if you have more questions about Ronan and/or Liang, feel free to ask me! (: I love talking about my goobs.

And sure thing, I'll send payment your way after this posts.
@smookie

Ahh that's such a great compliment coming from an artist whose style I admire. ;u; ♥

As for Ronan..

Skin tone around the shade that's fourth from the right here: skin palette thing.
His bio mom is half Vietnamese and half Nigerian, his bio dad is Irish.

Early twenties - no facial hair.

Short, messy hair? Or just whatever you think would look best.

Cheekbones are prominent, but not as high as Liang's.

Um, think that's all, but if you have more questions about Ronan and/or Liang, feel free to ask me! (: I love talking about my goobs.

And sure thing, I'll send payment your way after this posts.
2v8o8xd.png
@smookie Your busts are so beautiful, goodness! Could I get in on the ping list? I was hoping for a gijinka of this dragon
http://www.rprepository.com/c/azrinalte/82810
I have some details in mind, if you're up for it.
@smookie Your busts are so beautiful, goodness! Could I get in on the ping list? I was hoping for a gijinka of this dragon
http://www.rprepository.com/c/azrinalte/82810
I have some details in mind, if you're up for it.
Eeee could I get a slot..? If not, could I get on a pinglist maybe?

http://www.rprepository.com/c/ayreon I'm wanting art of this OC
Eeee could I get a slot..? If not, could I get on a pinglist maybe?

http://www.rprepository.com/c/ayreon I'm wanting art of this OC
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@smookie That's alright! I'd like the background and all apparel and accent. :D
If I give you a gembond gene, I can on the top of the list and pay the half price?
Please tell me the final price, then I can give you treasure. You can also tell me a expected price, and tell me final price when you finished, the balances will be paid to either side as the case may be.
Looking forward to your paintings!
@smookie That's alright! I'd like the background and all apparel and accent. :D
If I give you a gembond gene, I can on the top of the list and pay the half price?
Please tell me the final price, then I can give you treasure. You can also tell me a expected price, and tell me final price when you finished, the balances will be paid to either side as the case may be.
Looking forward to your paintings!
banner_zps8963c45a.jpg
@Amphiptere Alright understood!! Your ocs are really cute ****..,, ill do my best!! Both couple artworks will add up to 800k though, is that alright with u?

@Fictionalistic alright i think this is good enough!! ill try my best heheh!!

@Kildra @Zhimonster thank u for ur interest!! I have a bit too much on my hands right now, but i'll ping you when i finish a few of the commissions i already got! :) is that alright?

@FoxBall Hmmm to be honest i dont really need a gembond gene anymore, since i bought it myself after i got the money from a com, laughs, sorry!!
That sounds good-- the expected price is 650k, but yea depending on how long it takes it might add up a bit but i can tell you that after i finish. for all that treasure though, ill make sure to really put in my all in the drawing `v`
is that alright with you?
@Amphiptere Alright understood!! Your ocs are really cute ****..,, ill do my best!! Both couple artworks will add up to 800k though, is that alright with u?

@Fictionalistic alright i think this is good enough!! ill try my best heheh!!

@Kildra @Zhimonster thank u for ur interest!! I have a bit too much on my hands right now, but i'll ping you when i finish a few of the commissions i already got! :) is that alright?

@FoxBall Hmmm to be honest i dont really need a gembond gene anymore, since i bought it myself after i got the money from a com, laughs, sorry!!
That sounds good-- the expected price is 650k, but yea depending on how long it takes it might add up a bit but i can tell you that after i finish. for all that treasure though, ill make sure to really put in my all in the drawing `v`
is that alright with you?
@smookie

Thank you! :) I look forward to seeing what'cha come up with.
@smookie

Thank you! :) I look forward to seeing what'cha come up with.
2v8o8xd.png
@smookie Thank you very much! I'll send you treasure now! :D
@smookie Thank you very much! I'll send you treasure now! :D
banner_zps8963c45a.jpg
@smookie
Thank you.
And that sound okay with me. What is your preferred payment method before, after, half and half, or when you get to work on mine?
@smookie
Thank you.
And that sound okay with me. What is your preferred payment method before, after, half and half, or when you get to work on mine?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
1 2 3 4 5